What to add to minecraft

^yup

Minecraft would benefit from all these suggestions. I personally agree with the smart moving post. That would be a great thing to add. Also, bricks would be cool. The emerald tools and armor I agree with to. I wish you could make tools with them too. More redstone is what a lot of people say. The all these suggestions would be beneficial for map makers too.
I think they should add a new tree. (Redwood?) All these suggestions are great and I hope they will be added to minecraft too. Keep posting.
sincerely,
creative003

With every update I pray and pray that we will have bigger inventory space, yet it still has not happened.

That reminds me, iron gold and diamond chests

Red stone equipment made by smelting one red stone block into one red stone ingot you could then use it to make things like Redstone pickax Redstone sword Redstone axe Redstone armor it wouldn’t be as strong as diamond but it would hold enchantments better than gold as well as chariots and carts for horses crossbows Spears shorter range but more damage than bows as well as a new material called Bluestone like Redstone but can go up walls and on ceilings but not floors also I think there should be super rare Dragon mobs that spawn in mountains and can be tamed with gold blocks you can then use a saddle to ride them and when you left click it spits a fireball it also flies as well as NPC village warriors carry iron swords and defend their village from zombies shields as well also I think there should be a reverse crafting table put items into it and it breaks them down into their component parts as well as different kinds of Gollum’s and hostile NBC bandits they run around and try and kill you with shovels and axes they should also add a thirst bar use a bowl to collect water and drink it you can also drink straight from the river or lake or swamp or whatever water your near but if you don’t put it in a bowl can’t carry it and it has a 50% chance of giving parasites the way you can negate that is by putting it in an iron bucket and then putting it in a furnace if you think this is a mouthful to read I am very opinionated and I also talk a lot deal with it

a suggestion for bigger inv. backpack
they also need too put chairs, a couch,hm possible colour your wood in any color, expand colors choice, new mobs like snakes, birds , orcs , bees for honey,

uhm ooooh a pegasus?!

more pies , melon , apple

new food like pear,strawberrie,pineapple,orange,citron

more transport items

bilboards, panel , stand, light billboard , moving billboard.

-out of suggestions