Welcome to PCB v2

On my home computer the front page is hard on loading, I have IE 8, but aside from that everything seems to work fine.

andy this looks amazing VERY NICE dude!!!

Looks like I need to look into optimising the load speed. Added to the list

Sorry, this is a better place to announce a small bug, the post was originally from the ‘wow!’ topic

The homepage does not load properly for me :(.
I’m using chrome, but all of the Other pages load just fine… The home page has everything stacked on top of itself to the left of the screen.

The way it generates is it takes the face and overlays the hat/helmet in front. Not sure whether that’s a glitch with your skin or Minecraft.net, but it definitely generates the rest of them fine

Are you able to show me a screenshot? It would definitely help me fix it

Here, i attached screenshots of what i see when i load the homepage. The map page also does something similar.

[attachment deleted by admin due to data loss]

That’s very strange. By the looks of it, it’s not loading the file that contains the layout positionings - yet at the same time half of it seems to be loading. Do you have any browser plugins installed that might be blocking it (such as the ones that allow you to edit how web pages look in-browser)?

I really have no idea how ‘plugins’ work. Not very techy. All i did was download Google chrome and use it ever since i downloaded it. No strings attached.

get adblock plus :wink: i never see pop-ups, ever. and its free :o

Can you try load the website in a different browser and see if you get the same problem?
Also have you tried refreshing? Press F5. If that doesn’t work, maybe try a hard refresh Ctrl + F5

Edit: Uploaded a whole lot of changes.

• Optimised the front page showcase images (reduced them by 1/2 in size)
  • Changed script load order (possible fix for loading problems?)
  • Attempted to silence the mod_cache error for the 3rd time
  • Created the form submission success page

The mod cache error is gone. I think we need a donation page if I’m not mistaken. We also need a Player List page and the Meet The Team page. Can all the staff write a small bio? I think would be kind of cool :smiley:

A couple other pages too:
Earn Credits
NPC Shops
History

I’m sure you know about these already just keeping a running tally.

That is an odd error, I would update chrome if it isn’t on the newest version because I have no such problems. I will try to replicate.

Looks nice, great job! :smiley:

woooo! it looks like your skills paid off andy, i cant see the error message anymore! =D, but also ive noticed that im not the only one with either some sort of hat/helmet or just a error in loading.
other pic ive seen is of jhogg with the same error, ill take a look at my skin file and see if there is some sort of overlay that dosnt convert right into a frontal face pic.

[Edit] ok, i now have a few theorys and things to say, first of my face pic was working in the prototype of the website you put up a while ago, but to be sure i changed my skin .png so that everything other then the skin itself is transparent, this did not help, i attempted to see if a diffrent skin had the same effect and found out that my face did not change despite the change of skin, so im guessing that the skins are cached? if so a error must of occured when getting my skin and has been saved like it since =[

Velite, try to refresh the page a few times, that might get it to work

On my chromeOS machine that happens too, I haven’t updated it yet. Doing that now.

Updated and now no issues.

What version of chrome? If this is happening on more than one machine it definitely needs to be fixed instead of forcing people to update their browser

I’m using the latest chrome. No problems. If you are having the error, check your version, I have a feeling that they might be the same. (or just old…)

I don’t know which version probably 13 or 12 though.