[li]Map integration[/li]
[li]Server time (for synchronization purposes)[/li]
[li]A new forum look[/li]
[li]More screenshots and a better homepage image showcase system[/li]
[li]Easy edit donation bar[/li]
[li]Real time total player counts[/li]
[li]Moderator+ faces generated from Minecraft.net (randomly)[/li]
[li]New APIs for server integration[/li][/ul]

Although there are a few pages missing, the website is ready for use. Please report any new bugs or problems we are unaware of.

I would also like to thank the staff at PCB who did some early pre-testing. Enjoy!

Changelog:

30th of September

• Took down the iConomy related pages/sidebars. Rebuilding it and swapping database storage location to make way for the mob rewards

30th of September

• Optimised the front page showcase images (reduced them by 1/2 in size)
  • Changed script load order (possible fix for loading problems?)
  • Attempted to silence the mod_cache error for the 3rd time
  • Created the form submission success page

still getting the:
Notice: Undefined index: mod_cache in /home/andy134/public_html/projectcitybuild/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1603
error, is there no way to fix it? :O, even if there isnt a way to fix it, is there no way to just… bodge it for now and hide it? XD

I’ll look into it again tomorrow. It’s really hard to remove an error that I can’t even emulate :confused:

May it be a file on your computer that when you load it it sees that file but when everyone else loads it we don’t have ghastly file so it throws an error? I don’t know much about HTML or any web language so take that with a grain of salt. Also on mobile can we create a static image, when scrolling it is a bit funky still, so when it detects mobile safari or android it will load that static image? Or maybe completely create a mobile version, but I think the former may be better since I don’t really like mobile sites and end up switching to the full version anyways.

Static image for what?

For “Meet the team” you left some of us out ;(

Also the new page layout is AMAZING! Great job :smiley:

The background so the image doesn’t have to scroll. So one large vertical image so it doesn’t move funky on mobile.

It’s random. Keep refreshing, you’re all on there

Ahh okay, I’ll see what I can do tomorrow

OHHHH I see what you did there, thats just awesome! Seriously andy nice job! :smiley:

Im using Mozella Firefox (Version 3 or 4) on a school computer, and the home page is not loading correctly at all. Everything above the news feed is shoved over to the left and has no graphics to it. Dunno how it is on my home computer though. Everything else seems to work fine though.

Smells like mango. Is the website wearing mango cologne?

Cause it smells nice.

you feelin okay nek? O_o

Well it’s not often Nek speaks possitively (no offence) so he must be feeling a bit funny. P.S GREAT JOB ANDY YOUR ACTUALLY AMAZING

On my home computer the front page is hard on loading, I have IE 8, but aside from that everything seems to work fine.

andy this looks amazing VERY NICE dude!!!

Looks like I need to look into optimising the load speed. Added to the list

Sorry, this is a better place to announce a small bug, the post was originally from the ‘wow!’ topic

The homepage does not load properly for me :(.
I’m using chrome, but all of the Other pages load just fine… The home page has everything stacked on top of itself to the left of the screen.

The way it generates is it takes the face and overlays the hat/helmet in front. Not sure whether that’s a glitch with your skin or Minecraft.net, but it definitely generates the rest of them fine

Are you able to show me a screenshot? It would definitely help me fix it

Here, i attached screenshots of what i see when i load the homepage. The map page also does something similar.

[attachment deleted by admin due to data loss]