Welcome to 1.12!

[size=20pt]PCB is now running version 1.12!

[size=18pt]What’s new in 1.12? - Mojang Announcement

[hr]
[size=12pt]World of Colour - Minecraft 1.12 Update
[size=12pt]Sunlight yellow, chili red, royal blue, midnight black, grass green, lilac purple, true lime, fresh salmon, hot cappuccino, pretty much all of the off-white, annoying cyan, alpha-tested magenta, that brown-greenish barf shade… the World of Colour update is here!

The World of Colour update also introduces the recipe book and a whole new advancements system. These will help guiding your way through the adventure of Minecraft, and can be utilized by creators to make interesting custom adventure maps and mini games.

[size=12pt]The World of Colour change log

[ul][li][size=12pt]Added Glazed Terracotta blocks[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Renamed Hardened Clay to Terracotta[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added Concrete Powder blocks[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added Concrete blocks[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Updated base colour palette[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added advancements[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added recipe book[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added Knowledge Book item[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added Parrots[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added functionality to save toolbars in creative mode[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added text-to-speech narrator[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added new sounds for the Note blocks[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Added commands relating to recipes and advancements[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Many minor fixes and changes[/li]
[li][size=12pt]Removed Herobrine[/li][/ul]

[size=12pt]Creative Reset
Suprise!.. or maybe not. You didn’t think we were going to give you access to this plethora or new materials and force you to remodel did you?! Project City Build will be resetting the creative map in approximately 2 weeks from the date of this post. This is in line with our previous stance that when the creative map reaches capacity, it is best to provide a blank canvas and start again.

Not only does this remove cities which are no longer being developed, but it provides a new avenue for collaboration between players who might want to start a new city together! Who knows, maybe you will develop the next Budapest, Portland or Tentari!

[size=12pt]Saving Builds
We don’t like to see hard work go to waste, so as always, we will be accepting submissions for builds from your creative cities to be moved into Big City. If you think your building deserves a place in PCBs premier city, we will advise you of a way to have it moved shortly…

[size=12pt]Creative 1.11.2 Map Download
A download link will be provided for the Creative 1.11.2 Map so that you can save it to your local computer. Feel free to download and play this locally, but upload and redistribution of our maps is strictly prohibited. All map downloads are still the property of Project City Build.

[size=12pt]Questions? Comments?
If you have any questions about anything we have mentioned here post it below and we will try and clarify for you. Thanks for you continued support!

• PCB Staff Team

[hr]

Additional server changelog:

[ul][li]Removed ButtonWarps plugin in favour of command blocks[/li]
[li]Removed SignURLs[/li]
[li]Removed SavageDeathChests (outdated and unsupported)[/li]
[li]Removed duplicate join welcome messages[/li][/ul]

This current creative map has been used since July of 2015, so almost two years. In that span I can safely say that some of PCB’s best cities to ever stand have been built. Thank you to everyone who participated, lets make the next map even better!

Can’t wait for the reset!
Though I found out I won’t be online in the first two weeks of the new map.

-Japser

When will the server be back up? XD

It’s been up for a while? There are 4 players online…

This map was fantastic - so diverse with big mega-cities like Budapest and Portland. This new map is going to be even better!

This map was indeed one of the greatest. From our territorial fights to mega parties, from commissions do very nice olympics it will stay forever in our memories. May the next one be as great as this one, or even better!

Yup, this map was amazing, I enjoyed to build in Portland so much, but now a reset is coming, so Goodbye old map and Hello Brand New Map!

Can you give every warp as of today a command block warp for the sake of getting around in the map download?

We’ll provide a list of coordinates with the map download, which is probably easier than command blocks as you can easily TP from anywhere.

this was my (suprisingly) first full map and it was a blast! i hope everyone had fun, the competition was amazing and everyone went through ups and downs perfectly! Next map here we come!

I adored the creative map (probably would want to live in it if it were real). This wasn’t my first map, as I can still remember Acra City, Redmont, and my personal favorite, Rancho, but it was the map that I enjoyed most of my time, on the server.

Unfortunately, it seems like I have ran out of time to prepare the Freehold Olympics (If not, then I can always post the topic with the dates on there. The events start from June 25-June 30.).

RESET AND 1.12, Thanks everyone!!!

fucking hell my time heres gone so quick 2 maps lifes