Welcome Back!

Nice new layout for the web guys I love it!

Jobs? Spam? XD this is awesome!

Anti spam protection has been reimplemented. Email activation is also now required once again to register. That should deal with the spam bots again

Woot woot!

Awesome job yet again! Thanks Andy.

I miss the little list at the bottom that tells you the 10 latest posts. It’s useful for when you want to quickly check for new posts without having to scroll through the whole page.

Oops I forgot to enable that. It’s back now

Yay :smiley:
and avatar images need to be reset to rip mc skins again.

i would like to know where you can see who is “commending” or “disapproving” of you.

you used to be able to see who was giving you points in the old forum, i can’t seem to find it now.

Hence why _andy stopped it showing +votes and -votes and gives a total instead.

Oic, I guess that makes sense ::slight_smile:

Oh I see :smiley:

umm i dont wanna say this but i dont like the look of our new fourms. i like some parts like the logo and stuff but there isnt much background to the lower part. its all white.

it is incomplete…i think

It’s meant to be yellow…

maybe instead of one single boring color we could make the background have some screenshots of our server?

Why? It’s nice as it is. You don’t want it being too busy or it becomes messy.

The background was quite horrid on our last website. Like Ouhai said quite perfectly, it gets messy if it’s busy.

I was aiming for a more simple and cartoon like style with this design

Yup I love the new layout for the website, even if its not finished. XD Its a little easier to get to your own account, and your inbox :stuck_out_tongue: And honestly, i didn’t notice the yellow background 'till it was brought up. ;D
But I dont understand the “commend or disapprove” thing, but you know, good job _andy! :wink:

Essentially, if a user does something you think deserves appraisal (like writing a good thread or sharing knowledge in a post) then you just click “commend”. On the other hand, if a user does something horrible like throw racist comments at people or harass them in a post then you click [disapprove].

It’s simply a way of displaying a person’s “popularity” on the forums in a sense.

Does it affect their account or status in any way?