Weekly list of PCB's Largest Towns.

I decided to make a list that I put on this thread every week to show you the top 5 largest cities on PCB.

Reqs

1. The city is counted by number of buildings, not area.

2. All buildings must have complete exteriors.

Week of 8/21/17:

1. New Vex City 41

2. Matamura 40

3 .Phoenix 35

1. Kanata 33

2. Bogota 22

disclamer: some counts may be inaccurate due to outdatedness or a mistake counting.

John and I counted HK and I came up with 38 and he came up with 39 putting HK in second :confused:

Hey what about my town of airplanes, tanks, guns, and no houses? :stuck_out_tongue: Jokes aside this is pretty useful, thanks jake

He probs only did cities with a warp

Excuse me?

[spoiler=Mátamura - 40]

[/details]

HK actually needs to be removed because I forgot it had no warp, which is a req for the list. Sorry :’(

I believe the requirements are not that fair. The count shouldn’t be based just on number of buildings, but on scale, size, and even area.

I agree, I would add detail maybe?

determining the size of a city, use area and density of buildings in that area. I could make a 4x4 shack and call it a building, mass produce them, and you catch my drift

Yea I don’t mean to be a buzzkill but Silver Lakes has 22 builds, wouldn’t that make it 5th or 6th?

But, this list should only contain Warp Aprroved towns just so that it would actually be legit (and not dirt huts)

I think instead of doing the biggest cities, you should do the best or most realistic looking, like this you could evaluate more stuff like build detail, atmosphere of city, use of biome, quality and originality (eg: an airport that has a runway under a mountain or a region of the city on a giant mountain,

I meet the warp requirements, HK doesn’t have one by personal choice at this point.
Also we have 39 builds with finished exteriors.

Quite True

I think we should also count possible real populations (Population # by number of beds/apartments/homes in a city) to find out the ‘population’ of PCB and the cities in it.

Agreed to everything said above,

*sidenote I counted 51 buildings unless you count the airport as one entity in which case its 47

Oh Crap… I added a poll to see what ONE thing this should be based off of.

Maybe consider adding seperate categories for creative/survival, because I’m pretty sure survival would be rather overshadowed.

Mhm Great Idea, How is this going to work though, Imagine I make a square skyscraper of 20x20 blocks 200 blocks high and there are 100 floors, each with 4 apps. should it be 300-375?

I agree with SCP, maybe you should do survival towns/cities too. You can’t compare a project made in creative to a project in survival can you? Just my opinion though :wink:

You can do that if you want… I’m not too involved with survival.