We are upgrading!

ahem @Kyle8910 @_andy @_specialk
It appears some users are still corrupted, were we able to resolve if the corruption was a matter of a chunk or not, because one thing we haven’t tried is jailing users like Daq to FORCE them out of chunks.

HOWEVER, the issue doesn’t always relate to the chunk, but instead the players’ actual files on-server being corrupted. This has been the case a lot of the time, as we can return to the chunks and nothing happens, yet the server crashes when the player joins.

Except we do need to figure out exactly what the issue is. There’s no point fixing the wrong thing, and anyway, only the admins can fix this stuff.

As Octo said, we can only do so much to assist, as only a very small handful of people have access to fix the issue themselves. If we knew what caused it, we’d have corrected it by now, as you seem to believe we should be doing.

The poor attitude does nothing to assist, nor help us fix it any better, so I’d ask that you refrain from giving it to us.

And deleting the post and downvoting those who pointed out the fallacy in your post is childish at best.

Ok Idk why I was downvoted, I wanted to speak up for Daq who’s comment seemed to be missed. Excuse me for speaking up and leaving questions unresolved

Can you try again and let me know if it is fixed?