Warp Removal

Hi. I just read some mail saying the warp for Janguru was removed. Could someone explain why? If it’s because I’ve been inactive that’s slightly unfair because I’ve been doing extremely important work for my local community which has consumed all my time for the last 3 weeks. I have one more week and then I will be able to play Minecraft to my heart’s content. I did explain this in the centralised absence thread but that was a while ago.

If it’s a other reason then please explain. Apparently it doesn’t meet the requirement “1 SOP approval”, but in the warps for towns thread it doesn’t say that one of the 3 approvals has to be from a SOP. I haven’t removed any buildings, only added them so I don’t see why the warp was removed :confused:

I’ll be happy to make improvements if staff feel it doesn’t it meet the necessary requirements. I have plans for some sort of Garden Centre which my sister said she was gonna build ages ago XD and the nightclub needs finishing which my boyf said he’d do. Coords are X: 1821, Y: 65, Z: -7526

EDIT: Just read there was an update for creative warps. They require SOP approval but that’s just for the creative map? Janguru is a survival town btw.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, the survival rules just needed updating - you do now require an SOP Approval

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.