Warp: Lower Light (3rd of August 2020)

Project Name: Lower Light
Warp Name: Lower Light
City Owner: @FurtenFur
Co-Owner: @A_Good_Shrimp
Spawn Point: -9506, 64, -11873
Facing: South
About my project: Lower Light is a biophilic city, meaning it has biodiversity and nature incorporated into urban life and relies on green energy such as wind and solar power to operate. One main goal of Lower Light is to reduce pollution and smog. The resource pack “Nate’s Tweaks” is also recommended for my city, but not absolutely necessary, and the scale is 1:1. Lower Light features lots of necessary establishments such as many apartments, a college, a medical laboratory center, etc. And also has lots of leisure and entertainment establishments like an art gallery, a skateboard shop, a record label, and an Ikea.

3 Likes

Approved
Love the environmental/green modern style. Buildings have interiors and are well designed and detailed. If I were to suggest something, maybe try adding more asts or cars to make the roads more lively. Other than that looks great!

1 Like

APPROVED

High energy environment and builds, very utopian. I felt like I could walk naked and feel accepted in Furten’s town. Ez approval.

1 Like

APPROVED

The entirety of the city is extremely well made and vibrant all around. As Vex said the only thing I would recommend is the addition of vehicles and asts to bring in even more movement. Really like the work!

2 Likes