Warp: Evenshire (21st of April 2020)

Project Name: Evenshire
Warp Name: Evenshire
Town Owner: breadhead12
Backup Owner: AuhsojNala
Spawn Point: -10015 100 575
Facing: East
About my Project: Evenshire is very loosely a medieval/fantasy city. The city is a port city, and trade is a huge form of industry for it. I do not know the specific scale I have built in, but it is built in scale as if the player is living in the town (I think that’s 1:1).

Approved

Looks good Bread, glad you made the suggested improvements to make the town feel more complete.

Reviewed by Vex below

Heya Mann! I added a bunch more buildings, so I hope you’d take another look whenever you get a chance!!!

Heya Dan! Same as Mann, I added a bunch more buildings so whenever you get a chance another review would be appreciated!

Approved!

You definitely deserve a warp, every single building in this town has an interior completed, and there’s about 50 completed. You also have a nice little port with a crane, and a few ships.

Can’t wait to see how you continue with this!
~Matt

Hi Bread,
You really need to focus on filling in the gap between “Whitecliff” and “Evenshire” with something. A the moment there is just a path without much else. This makes it feel as though they are separate projects, rather than one and the same. If you could add some detailing along the paths (e.g. ASTs, fallen trees, plants etc.) this would make it feel more cohesive.

Heya Mann,

I’ve added a windmill with some wheat farms and a small campsite giving reference to a hidden shrine within the lake between Whitecliff and Evenshire.
Please re-review whenever you get a chance!!!

Thanks!

Approved

I love the feel of your town, its very cohesive and has nice details sprinkled throughout. Especially love the large ship in the bay and the port area.

*Rereviewed as Dan is currently inactive

Congrats!

-V