Warp: Ereban, The Void Citadel (24-11-2020)

Project Name : Ereban, The Void Citadel
Warp Name : ereban
Town Owner : @Kaiyn
Backup Owner : None :frowning:
Spawn Point : -2329 / 79 /-14517
Facing : North
About my project : Ereban, The Void Citadel, Is a dark fantasy based build. The project features a central citadel, Known as the conduit. This build was used to create a gateway to the dimension the build is located in. The Convent are a race of individuals hellbent on power. They mine the powerful void energy for production of weapons, energy and ritual. The citadel lived in peace for many years until the mining of Void Energy became too great for the horrors whom inhabit this dimension to ignore. Now these formless creatures seek to destroy Ereban, Forcing the inhabitants to turn their weapons on the lands they once mined.
Ereban has been a work in progress for approx 2 months with all builds being completed by myself. However multiple staff have assisted with various tasks around the area such as terraforming and OMGANATOR’s amazing creature design for the Pyramid eldrazi aswell as the mistwalker.

1 Like

APPROVED

Ereban, simply put, is a fantastic project. It is easily the most unique city/project we currently have on the creative map, and I definitely welcome it to the list of warps.

Qualitywise, the attention to detail and just sheer amount of things to see alone should make it deserving of a warp.

1 Like

An outstanding example of what a warp-worthy project embodies. Great detailing, scale, colour and contrast. Ereban has a consistent and thoughtful ambience.

Approved.

P.S. - Please add a backup owner to the warp sign :slight_smile:

Approved; a stellar example of the type of creativity I hope to see more of on this server.

The sheer size, variety and attentive design of this project give a high merit