Voting Problems

Hello! I am having trouble opening the third voting link. It is for https://minecraft-server.net/vote/ProjectCityBuild . The message I received when I tried to open the link will be posted below. I also independently went on the website (which worked) but when I searched and clicked on PCB it crashed again. Is this a problem on my end or is there an issue with the website. Thanks for the help.

-slashs66

Here is the message I got:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (08004/1040): Too many connections in /home/maintb/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32

Warning: mysqli_set_charset() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/maintb/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 33

Warning: mysqli_select_db() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/maintb/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 34

Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/maintb/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 48

Fatal error: Database error in “/home/maintb/public_html/index.php” on line 65

in /home/maintb/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89

That’s definitely an issue on that website’s end. Nothing any of us can do about it, sorry