Vote for Our Server!

But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t vote! ;D

so… when do these polls even close?

Yeah I voted…

It’s a permanent thing. When you vote the server gains reputation, which over time it looses. So we need to keep voting!

Don’t forget them votes y’all

I get that you are trying to remind everyone to vote, but did you really have to delete your old post to make it seem like you didn’t bump this thread twice in a row within 4 days?..

EDIT: Eh, ruby has a point. I’m being too nitpicky. Sorry.

Quite honestly wouldn’t have noticed that before you pointed it out meta…

oops I have forgot to do that recently I better get back in the habit of doing that! :-X

Bump. Updated with two new server listings

Thanks andy.

I’m semi-reviving this post to bring to your attention a new way you can help us advertise, NameMC!

For those of you unfamiliar, NameMC is a username and skin history tool, and it’s pretty widely used throughout the Minecraft community. In addition to username and skin histories, NameMC has a server list, and we’d like you to help us advertise!

To do this, you’ll need to do a couple of things, though.

1. Go to NameMC.com and search for your username.
2. Click on “Claim This Profile” and follow the instructions.

This will give you custody of your NameMC profile and allow you to manage your skins, add friends, and use the NameMC Community forums.

3. Once logged into your account, search for pcbmc.co and click thumb button.
4. Feel proud of yourself for helping our server grow!

Once you’ve liked Project City Build on NameMC, our server will not only ascend the ranks on the site, but it will also show up as one of your “Favorite Servers” whenever someone searches for your username.

Considering how widely used and simple NameMC is, I think this will be a good opportunity for the server. You’ll gain access to a whole new Minecraft community that, if used correctly, can really help Project City Build out.

At the moment, there’s no sort of reward for completing this process, but we will look into it for the future. Thank you all so much!

If you’re feeling generous, you can also like us here :slight_smile: https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/server/projectcitybuild.html