Viridianville II, SMP (Survival)

Hello,

Since we heard that a survival reset is coming, we decided to plan today the New Viridianville, known as Viridianville II, starting in setting the ranks with @zezamik, @IsabelleSN and @CallumWebb123.
The Town will start in houses then the shops of swords, tools, blocks, end blocks annd more… and the final phase is buildings and services for the safety of the place :).

Here’s a photo of the first Viridianville built by me, zeza and IsabelleSN:

The Reset possibly could be in September so, we have a lot of time to give ideas from you, guys.

Viridianville II’s Staff:

Founders: Me, zezamik and IsabelleSN
Owners: CallumWebb123 and SwimGirlForLife
Co-Owners: Katycat_
Head-Builders: ja21705
Pets: ja21705 (too)
Builders/Residents: Pingu_Da_Penguin, fastforward2015, florspeed, maddygabbyy, Kawaii_Daisy, lenny_gamer and Pollux__ (still banned).

Regards, Andre

Ahh, I’m gonna eat you alive mate. First, I’m booted from Owner position, and now I’m not even the Founder?
And who asked me about naming it Viridianville, and it certainly wont be Viridanville 2. I’m coming back.

Too late, mate. I choosed you as the peasant.

Edit: And even know Viridianville II is officially the new town’s name. So If you’re coming back, you’re going to be a peasant, every staff of the town agreed. And also, you’re not taking over our new town or else i’m going to tell staff (server’s staff) you’re doing it :slight_smile:

Requesting jail for taking town.

ehem, I’m not taking your town, im just planning a town that u wouldn’t build with us, sorry. You will be a peasant and that’s it. You insist one more time for a Viridianville II’s staff rank then you’ll be BANNED from my town! Understand Galv?

??? Ur not taking over the town Galv, u know that

Galv, this is an entirely new town, you have no control over it. Viridianville II does not concern you at all, you were involved with the first one, not this one.

Okay I’m stepping in before it gets ugly.

@galvinator05 This town doesn’t even exist yet. You have no claim to it other than owning its predecessor. If you want to own a village in survival, then make one yourself.

@CallumWebb123 @ItzAndre_13 You’re right, but you don’t have to be a dick about it. If you think fights like these are going to break out, just call the town something else.

(imho viridianville is a crap name anyway)

Asmodean is correct. I think it’s better to call the newly planned town another name, so that Galv won’t be reminded of this town not being owned by him. Since Galv doesn’t have plans of creating a new town, I will gladly invite him to my no-named town, for the next survival map. :slight_smile: Also, like Asmo said, lets not argue about the ranks, for the planned town. Galv isn’t going to be an owner of the new town, and Andre, along with his buddies, are helping each other on building it.

i was just saying what you said, didnt mean to be a dick. But galv didnt even name the original town, (i think) zez named it, galv left way before that.

The New Town’s Name will be now known was Sandere City. Just for making happy to zezamik. :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Haha, my buddies. zeza and Isa are just my friends lol.

Annoucement for Viridianville:

A couple of days ago. They told me that Callum is not going to participate in the new town which we are going to build in the next reset. So I demoted him from Owner’s position and I’m gonna decide to choose one of the residents with experience on building detailed apartments and shops.

We have just 1 owner. Help us If you want to gain Owner’s position :wink:

Love, Andre

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.