VasiliKot - 6th of September, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username VasiliKot

Date of Ban 6th of September, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Ouhai_Ruby

Reason for Ban "fuck you then. Banned for being an asshat" his exact words

Reason to be Unbanned I complained about someone spamming and argued because staff wouldn’t ban the spammer because they just think she’s cool and then ouhai told me to shut up because he was pissed at me, I told him I don’t care that he was pissed and he banned me basically for arguing why someone else should’ve been banned

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

No no no. Not quite.

Penguina edited one of his builds, which he didn’t like. Once he complained, Pen then repaired it.

At this point, he continued to complain, saying that neither me or Ouhai were doing our jobs, even though the problem was fixed.

Pen did then do some spammed apologies to him which she shouldn’t have done, although she stopped before anyone complained about it. So, what do you expect us to do? Ask her to spam again, just so we can ask her to stop?

As well as this we have had multiple problems in the past with him. VERY homophobic and inappropriate comments such as asking people’s bra sizes, disrespecting certain staff members and creating arguments out of minor problems after they’ve been solved.

This isn’t a huge offence, but he can be a very annoying player on the server.

You never mentioned the slight spam that was made, nobody at all complained, so we let it slide.

You then complained after pen ‘griefed’ and then proceeded to repair your build. As no harm was done, we pursued no other punishment.

Then you didn’t shut up about it, despite being asked to, and the situation explained to you multiple times.

When I ‘banned you because i was pissed at you’ I had just said your options were either shut up about it or I would get angry at you, implying a ban would occur.

You completely ignored us, and treated us with disrespect.

As liam said, you have has incidents in the past being homophobic/generally a dick to people.

You can stay banned for a week. I am feeling lenient today.

1 week temp-ban, locked.