USA Minecrafters, suggest me a holiday!

I’ll go with you spec, I’ll make us money by busking and stealing from the rich

That sounds great spec! I hope you manage to get enough money together to do it :slight_smile:

Perhaps try and go to Bryce and Zion too. The Grand Canyon is nice but its a bit too touristy. It’s hard to get an idea of how huge it actually is as you literally can’t see the other side in places.

Look at dat, bruh. Dat Bryce. Dem hoodoos.

Epcot. Stay late. They have amazing fireworks!

do this:

Fly to SF
rent a car go to (in this order)
Las Vegas
Grand Canyon
LA
San Diego
Pheonix
then fly to DC
train to NY
home

You can go hwy 1 a little big, and this order is (for the most part) in order of driving, w/o having to go back and forth.

Just be careful of where you stay in NY. Even some of the really nice places have been having issues with bed bugs lately. I’d hate for you to get em. =/

That goes back and forth a lot.

I would do all California either from SF to LA, or the other way around. Then go Arizona etc. Then DC, NY and fly out of NY if that is possible. Maybe it isn’t, I don’t know the flight info, but a lot of driving = a lot of gas.

Going SF > LV > Grand Canyon > LA > SD > Phoenix doesn’t make any sense to me… I mean, you have to go past Phoenix to get from the grand canyon to SD…

What I suggest is this:
Fly to LA
Rent a car to San Diego - Phoenix - Grand Canyon - (Monument Valley?) - Las Vegas
Fly to NYC and spend however long
Rent a car/train to Philadelphia - (Baltimore?) - DC
Fly to SF
Fly back to Aussieland

Monument Valley isn’t that good. Looks nice, but theres only 1 hotel there that you can stay in. Food there was awful when I stayed.

Is Yosemite worth checking out even though it’s winter?

Also, I’ve found a niceish route.

http://www.trekamerica.com/tours/w2b.html

That route looks pretty good. I’ve never been to Yosemite during the winter, but I assume it’s beautiful year round, possibly even more so in the winter.

I’ll do something like that for about 16 days. Then 7 days in New York. Done!
Now to find me a flight!

Last time I was there I was something like 4 or 5, but from what I remember and what I’ve seen in photos, yes.

Booked my flights! I’m flying in on Jan 7th to LAX and leaving from the same place on Jan 30th. All up a 24 day trip.

shotgun owning the server while spec is away

I think andy may be more suited to that role :stuck_out_tongue:

Damnit Andy!