Update RE: Future Survival Reset

Greetings fellow PCBians,

On behalf of the staff team, we would like to inform you that we are in the planning stages of a survival reset. When Spigot 1.10 goes live for multiplayer, this will essentially act as your 30-day notice. At this moment there is no indication as to when it will be released, yet, we wanted to inform you about this as soon as possible so that you have fair notice about our future plans.

No items, money, shops, nor personal belongings of any sort will be transferred to the next survival map. This will also apply to builds unless they are deemed worthy of being put in Big City. (which is an entirely different discussion in itself)

We know that many of you have been asking about creative too and for that matter, we are confirming right now that there are no plans to reset the creative map at this time as there is plenty of space to build. Of course, when we do have an update regarding that we will let you all know as soon as we make a decision. We (politely) ask that you refrain from mentioning the creative reset until we have made a decision as comments will have no effect on decision-making. Thank you!

:’( Vos, I’ve missed it for so long and couldn’t continue :\ now it will be lost forever

Nuuuuu, my town is in survival and its gonna disappear! D:

Don’t worry, i have looked after it and repaired all the grief, i even built an animal farm to mirror the crop one.

I’m really happy with that =D

I wasn’t thinking that there would be a survival reset, as the world still seems like it has many open spots for building. But, I do like it that there will be a reset, since I know most of the Survival world by now.

The reason for having one is more to do with resurrecting survival rather than there not being any space.

There will probably be a world download once the Admins get time after the reset, so don’t panic XD

May my ocean cathedral be put in bigcity?

Yep, a world download will be available to the public once we have moved forward.

Please don’t ask for saving builds to bigcity here. There should be a separate thread for such requests.

Gotcha. Will do.

I should start leaving easter egg signs everywhere for people to find.

I want to point out that last time this was said the whole safe got lost and we’ve never seen it up for download back then. this was the map in which i had the city of Steampunk

The last time that was said was the last time we had a reset, and the maps are hosted here

nice Blank Page :stuck_out_tongue:

Fixed the link now

Just to make sure; you won’t be re-setting the Market?

Yes, we will be resetting the Market.

RIP, Market. From DIED to Brooding’s Pies, the Market will never be forgotten.