Ummm .. hi

Hi, I’m kind of new to the world of servers so you’ll have to bear with me. I’ve been playing minecraft single player until now and so I am still working things out. I tend to just like to build stuff and I wanted to do that with a community, and google brought you guys up when I searched for building/creative servers. :slight_smile:

In any case, greetings!

Pleased to meet you. this is definatly the place to go if that is what your looking for.

Hai there. Out of curiosity what was your google search term? And how many million pages did it take you to find us :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck and Have Fun!

The search term was “best minecraft servers for building projects” and it was just the one search. You’re result number 2.

And thanks for the welcome.

welcome to our wonderful server, we promise that this will be a great online experience.

Welcome to Project City Build ^-^ I hope you have a wonderful time playing. If u need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask any of us
^-^

WEEEEEEELLLLCOME!!!

Welcome!

Welcome have a great time

Glad you found us! It seems that search term brings us up as the first result for me. Cool beans.

Welcome to Project City Build! I am very glad seeing that you like the server so much! Also thank you for donating and if you have any questions just ask staff. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s because google knows you visit that site a lot (assuming you’re using chrome) so it will bump it up the results list to somewhere on the 1st page usually.

Don’t be afraid to ask another player or staff member for help. Our job is to help you and make your experience on our server an enjoyable one. If you aren’t having fun then we’re not doing our job.

Dammit, should be number one :stuck_out_tongue: