Trusted+: First Initiates

Well, we announced it and now its happening. Please welcome your first 4 Trusted+ members! :star:

These players have proven themselves as outstanding representatives of PCB and its values. They are regarded as highly trusted among the staff team. :heart:

To the new initiates, please head over to a super secret forum section all for yourselves! :blue_heart: Here you will find resources pertaining to the Trusted+ rank: https://forums.projectcitybuild.com/c/general/trusted-plus-information

You have received your new rank on the forums, in-game and on Discord. Let me know if there are any issues :tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations to our first Trusted+ players!

1 Like

Congrats guys :smile:

1 Like

All of these promotions are so well deserved. Thanks for being model players, y’all!

Congratulations guys! It’s been a long time coming, you all deserve this :heart:

Naw thank you guys, this is heaps unexpected for me honestly, I feel super privileged to have been chosen and to be a part of this great community. Xoxo

3 Likes

Congratulations guys. Now thats one step away from me being staff…

j/k I tried to become one once, failed, and now I am just content to have fun building stuff.