Trick or Treating!

So ole’ Shadow went around today setting up the Halloween dispensers.

Prizes to be found in the Dispensers will be:

Sponges
Bones
Mycelium
Rotton Flesh
Diamond blocks
Blaze Powder
Emerald Blocks
Gunpowder
Gold Blocks
String
Iron Blocks
Spider eye
Lapis Blocks
Gold Nugget
Chainmail
chainboots
chain leggings
chain helmet

Towns to find Dispensers:
Farcoast-warp farcoast
Treetop-warp treetop
Hard’s Town-warp hyrule
Cliffside-warp cliffside
creeperfort-warp creeperfort
Dunecity-warp dunecity
ckkuhl city-warp kuhl
Republic City-warp republic city
Snowpine-warp snowpine
Texas-warp texas

I will be giving out hints to each dispenser around the time of the actual event. in the meantime, just know they are there, and meant to make you go around a search each town for em

The Event will be 2 Weeks long, this way everyone will have a chance to get those super rare items they are after. and will be a good way for some players to make extra cash, or items not usually found in SMP. it will start on the 17th of October, and run through October 31st.

Each dispenser will also contain one piece of a Chainmail Armor set. so good luck Hunting those down!
also, on the 14th (when i decide to post the actuall event thread) i will be giving out some… nudges… as to where you can find each dispenser on the first try… but beware, i may be sending you to the Trick, and not the Treat!

I have a town? O. O

the one my Castle is in, yes

So are you gona have people put something on the dispensers so that you can’t get too many items? Cuz i could imagine someone finding the one with diamond blocks and just unloading the whole thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

NO. HALLOWEEN BAD.

HALLOWEEN REALLY GOOD!!!
Also, if by any chance the update comes out early enough for servers to update, we should let everybody have a head of their choice, if they show up on halloween. :smiley:

HALLOWEEN BAD, POINTLESS DAY BAD, SCARY COSTUMES BAD, I PUNCH CHILDREN

whu, lmfao.

Myth, what im planning on doing is, with the help of SpecialK, having them set up with an infinite amount of each block, like the lottery dispenser in the Survival Spawn. and having it set so that they can only be used once/24hours by each user

also, updated the 1st post with new rarities to be found!

if its once every 24 hours, if some one finds the one with diamond block, They will know where it is and they will have a crap ton of diamonds…you may need to rethink that a bit. :stuck_out_tongue: i also may be incredibly ignorant about this subject.

each dispenser will be filled with each item, it will be random at each one you go to. not just one with diamond and what not. you may get 2 of each one night, and none the other, its all gonna be a gamble

I just realized something… All were doing is TREATING and now where’s the TRICKING? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what i meant, i just wasn’t sure if we still had the lottery going, so i didn’t use that as a reference.

I will be hunting for these as well. Sounds really cool. Perhaps you should re-hide them a few times during the event. Move the hiding place so its not just an item grind.

Nice event!

ok so heres the Trick, something taht Ouhai suggested.

There will be TWO dispensers in each town. if it is possible, i will set this up so that you can only pick oneper town, per day. the other dispenser will have nothing but common loot. Rotton Flesh, Spiders Eye, Blaze Powder, Bones, String and Bows.

good luck with that, i will be switching em up every 3 days as has also been suggested to make this a lot more fun.

not blaze powder, that’s actually useful…

but i gotta fill the dispensers up with something, and the chances of getting it will still be slim.

bonemeal, bones, rotten flesh, string, spider eye, bow, iron ingot, iron shovel, iron sword (iron stuff is zombie drops).

but they are not common drops. those are the “rare” Zombie drops that you only get a handful of in each couple hundred zombie kills. im tempted to put gold nuggets in. cause they are more of a “common” drop from pigmen, and maybe gunpowder, but im not sure.

Why not just any old crap? Or keep it obviously monster themed.

i would rather keep it monster themed. and like i said, i am going to add gold nuggets and gunpowder to round things off. im gonna lock this in the next hour or so, and repost the final product on the 14th. if ther are any other suggestions, either post em soon, or PM me ideas.

EDIT: ok updated the irst post for the event, it will be reposted on the 14th, and that will give everyone a chance to be ready for it on the 17th!\

Happy Hunting everyone, i hope you will enjoy it!