Treecaptiator Plugin

As John said, I do notice that builds do not consist of millions of logs, mainly they consist of Quartz, stone, concrete etc., the only play I do really see them is on those little Archipelago towns- which rarely have trees- but other than that I don’t see them often

Grief is still grief whether or not theres a lot of opportunity. People find ways to circumvent protection and i guarentee you they will find a way to abuse a plugin like this.

The facts

1. We don’t have any way to reverse any potential damage this causes
  2. Rank limitations help but are by no means a perfect way to prevent grief (a lot of trusted and donator have been banned in the past for a variety of griefing issues)
  3. Ignoring the damage potential of this plugin because from your perspective theres only a few ways it can be used to harm is silly. Our creative map is huge and I guarentee you theres enough log based builds to warrant conern.
  4. This still applies to trees, we have one person who goes Awol with that plugin and it’s game over because there’s no way to repair the damage. It only takes one person to cause irreversible damage.

I love the idea of using a plugin like this but if we cannot find a reliable way to protect people, in my eyes it’s just not a solution that adds value to the server.