chao
hallo
ola
ni hao

you also forgot: :wink:

Hallo

JAKE!
Hi

hello hola bonjour guten tag shalom konichiwa Hei goede dag chao hallo ola ni hao

You forgot
Ciao
Bon Dia

:slight_smile:

Hey there, what’s up…

Heyy! =D

Yo

[size=16pt]OK! time to be honest. You all know that i went to work at a summer camp over the summer. I did that was fun. Then if i remember right I tried to come back for a while. but had to leave again, for i got a job at my local cinemark movie theater. And also my senior year of high school started a while ago. so that’s been fun. i’ve been doing alot more to achieve my eagle scout badge (weird boy scout stuff). So as much i’ve been wanting to come back. i just don’t have the time. but my schedule has become more solid and i have more time to play games again (thank goodness). Anyway… lately all i’ve been wanting to do is play survival. But i’ve heard that the survival world is getting reset soon (I’d love to know when). So because of this i think i’ll work on some building ideas in creative. BUT since it seems like im coming back I’d love to know everything thats been going on lately. Big News? Weird Stuff? How’s Your Life Going? Ect.

Anyway i love all your comments. makes me happy to know that i wasn’t forgotten :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=16pt]Anyway
[size=16pt]Thanks
[size=24pt]-JAKE

[size=8pt]PS: You’re welcome for the Comic Sans

Jake for some kewl and dank news check this out:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z3nRdGM9he4vEz4UC7YZ1Lsa-FW_6ftRYpRFcj0dU4M/edit

:slight_smile:

It’s nice to see you return Jake, welcome back.

The new survival map is planned to be released before Halloween.