:'(

OH! sorry sip I didnt see that I did you said on there :confused: Well, they still shouldn’t of lied.
And as sip said, all we care about is you coming back :frowning:

PS: Sip, You shouldn’t and probably wont, get your rank taken away, its not your fault they lied :confused:

So let me get this straight, even after nearly the entier staff (mostly just ops and mods and others, ok just a lot of people who love you) you still wont come back vai. Honestly i don’t fallow this too much, except for the fact that apparently EVERYBODY loves you. How can you say that every body on here is mean. Also i don’t see how anybody can be 10x more nice than us, i love everybody on here and think that everybody can be pretty nice sometimes. Maybe one or two times when someone was a random jerk, but i quickly over looked those times just cuz this is such a great server.

More than likely i got totally lost in this post and i am sorry if i did. Just cuz i havent said it yet. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE
:’(

i think this entire thing is a whole load of penis

I Personally feel like poop-poop(shit). I mean sorry hard for wat I said earlier(hope u can forgive me). At the time I only had one side of the story . But I’m still confused abt everything that’s going on right now… :confused:

Who lying about what?

Although sip did give power to koko, evidently the real culprit here seems to be koko (who is now permanently removed from our community). The sole reason he had Creative power in the first place was that he claimed to have gotten permission from me to have Creative mode given to him. I sure as hell would have never allowed it. He then proceeded to spawn himself countless diamond blocks, sold it all to the market and then split up the money by sending it to various people (who apparently had no idea or involvement).

That situation is independent of the hacking that took place at the same time and should not be confused. We have not brought up what happened with the hacking as the situation has already been resolved, all damage undone and there’s no need for further concern.

To remove any misinformation of the event, a group of “hackers” (more likely to be script kiddies) hacked into an admin’s account, deleted liam’s forum account and granted admin powers to the others involved - all of which has already been reversed. There is no evidence of any breaches to our actual server and all our sensitive information is very strongly encrypted, so there is no reason to panic.

Getting back to the topic at hand here, to be perfectly honest I think you’re overreacting vaio. Sorry to be blunt but we all should know by now this is how hard24get interacts. His individual opinion does not reflect that of the community or its staff so try not to take it to heart.

I am going to agree with Andy’s assessment of the situation. Vaio, I don’t see how Andy is claiming that you lied. It sounds like koko made the claim, and you were granted the creative mode as well. Besides, you have already proven to be trustworthy of the creative mode power. You have had the staff’s approval in the past, and can get approval easier because we trust you.

Sipjca, you are not blamed for giving creative mode to them. Koko tricked you with vaio lending credibility to the claim (By mere presence at least). I do not believe Andy would grant permission to Koko as he was just unbanned prior to this incident. Heck, we know for a fact that Vaio’s game account was stolen for a brief time. Could it have been imposter Vaio?

Please don’t leave Vaio. If I had not already suggested it in the above, everyone wants you to stay. I have not seen so many posts so quickly on any topic before.

Last thing, the most likely cause of the hacking of my forum account was my own fault. My previous password was lame because when I first signed up, I did not even have beta yet, and did not expect it to be important. I thought I would always use classic only. Boy was I wrong.

Okay, a quick summary then:
Vai: Stay.
My account: Fixed.
‘Hackers’: Banned.
Hard: Hard.
This entire situation: Solved, so no one should be worrying about it, or even confused about it. If you don’t know what happened, well, it doesn’t matter, as you weren’t involved and don’t need to know.

YAY

we can all eat cake, drink milk, eat loads of cookies and be all one big happy family :slight_smile:

and bacon strips

I haven’t actually decided if I will stay or not…

But if it will make people happy… I will

i will be sure to make the cake and milk someone else can bring the cookies… cocoa beans are to precious to use XD

I didn’t say you had decided. It was more of a command. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then I probably read it wrong

Vaio you said you were gonna stay yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:

That was only to like… You and shaow

well the cookies are on stand by, and u will stay vi coz you are loved :slight_smile:

Very pleased :smiley:

Points at self