:'(

I’ve had enough of people shouting at me… Especially Hard

Michael Steele O’Rear
Well.
Currently
To all of us
It looks like you did this

He messaged me at 6am blaming me for all this fucking shit… And then he claims I’m coughing up lies. Obviously I’m not wanted here anymore :’(

Everyone here hates me…

I will only come back if someone convinces me to, but that will never happen :frowning:
Bye…

Ughhhhh! HAAAAAAAAAARD!!!

Wheres nek when you need em!!!

Dont leave… :’(

:’( No Vaio dont leave!!! :’(

I have no clue whats going on but i still like you =/

It’s not your fault. You didn’t delete Liam’s account. You didn’t cause the problems. Punter did that.
I don’t hate you, I hate punter. Don’t leave D:

Don’t leave because only one person hates you… I’m pretty sure almost everybody else likes you…

-.- Hard.

Looks like I need to explain what actually happened.
Vai invited joguy (correct me if I’m wrong please vai), who has donated, and is a legit player as far as we know at the moment. Jo then told jamespr, who then told punter about the server, and punter told cammyJ (who is also legit as far as we know) . Neither vai or jo, or james could have known what would happen, or that it was even possible. Vai even got targeted by punter, and nearly lost her account.

Also, Hard, don’t say ‘all of us’ as the majority infact do not Blame vai.

Oh… this is what has happened… Well, although i do not know the whole story, i DO NOT blame Vaio, Vaio did not do this, or invite the one who did, anyways, is Vaio had invited the one how had done this… HOW COULD’VE WE KNOWN!!!

vai don’t leave! :confused: I didn’t mean it as in we hate you. I meant it as find out who/how they did that.

Gah! Nobody hates you! Half of us don’t even know whats going on!

NO VAIO, PLEASE DON’T LEAVE!!! :frowning: WE DON’T HATE YOU!

I know one thing you must do to be convinced to come back…

REMEMBER THE CREATIVE DAYS. :’)
REMEMBER OLD CREATIVE COVE. :’)
REMEMBER ALL THE FRIENDS YOU MADE ON THIS SERVER. :’)
REMEMBER WHEN YOU GOT ACCEPTED AS OP. TWICE. :’)
REMEMBER THE MINING, THE CRAFTING AND THE BUILDING. :’)
REMEMBER THAT THIS IS THE BEST MINECRAFT SERVER AND NO OTHER MINECRAFT SERVER WILL EVER LIVE UP TO IT. :’)

sozcaps.

:frowning: I’ve already found a server as good as PCB…

Everyone on there is 10x nicer than any of you

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN PCB

Most of the staff on Pcb are all like “LOL I DON’T GIVE A FUCKIN ARSE ABOUT THE SERVER LOLOLOL” :frowning: They don’t care about anything…

Well…If you really insist on leaving…we will remember you. Don’t forget that.

I don’t even give a crap anymore if I get banned for saying this…

FUCK YOU HARD24GET

u have NO IDEA wat u have put her through. No matter if u meant it or not, I don’t like u one bit… :confused:
And it takes alot For me to be PO’d at one person.

So stay and help keep it as a good server.

From what I could tell (not much) Vaio, nobody hates you. It’s just Hard being Hard. I don’t know the whole situation but you kinda blamed everybody for hating you, and that’s totally not true.

Even me?? :-\

This is most distressing… vai you know that is not true!
You have loads of friends here as it is, sure your gonna get the odd few that are pricks and hate you for no reason, but that’s par for the course for finding people like ruby, lemon (APPLES!) lime’a bean, kyle ect (not forgetting muslim me =])

As a friend i will say that if your not happy here, and i mean truly unhappy, then i hope you find it elsewhere soon, no one deserves to be unhappy =[.

But as a really good friend i say STAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY PLEASE!!! I really don’t want to see you leave…

[Edit] Hard, liam has said this on this topic, and i have said it before elsewhere, reframe from using the word ‘all’ when you infact DO NOT speak for all of us, as shown by the posts above you infact only speak for yourself.

Look, Vaio, the only servers that I can find that rank up with ours are Yogscast, Syndicate, and Dead Workers Party. The only reason we’re not as big is because of lack of funding and popularity (which will hopefully end soon). Now I can’t speak for everybody but I’m an OP. And I do care about PCB and it’s members. Now OPs, we could all be a bit nicer to people. Same goes for everybody out there. But we will all have our moments of rudeness or meanness. That’s just a part of being a human behind a computer screen.