Toonami.

so i know that a lot of you have nothign better to do with SMP and CMP down so… Toonami is going to be back on the air tonight at midnight.

figured id tell everyone cause this is not a guaranteed thing for much longer. Cartoon Network wants to see how many ppl tune in and see if it’s worth thier time to bring it back. so go watch it tonight and bring back some nostalgia and good tv! 8)

I DON’T HAVE CARTOON NETWORK TILL JULY 5th q_q :c

Boondocks

yhey

ITS BACK BITCHES!

When I saw it as I was tuning into Bleach, I thought that I was dreaming. I wasn’t. ITS BACK BITCHES!

i’m assuming this is just in teh usa?

Idk Ruby… To be honest I thought that CN was a global program… I could be wrong however.
And Sacred… I know that feel bro. I did all the petitions for this to come back on the air and now I dont have cable. XD

It is, but only if you have something like Sky or Tivo, can’t get it on freeview TV or anything like that over here.

Toonami was one of my favorite shows back in middle/high school. I made sure to watch it every day. It gave me so many great shows. I even played the flash games they made based on the story of that robot and his ship.

That robot was awesome. He got upgrades over the years!

Same here Kyle. Feels good to know that Tom is back on the air…