Things to be addressed

You know what, you’re actually right. I forgot I’m on a minecraft forum.

@Ouhai_Ruby @Petroliam Hey its fine! Its partially my fault too for not telling yall how I felt honeslty. I just have issues with actually overcoming that obstacle, but yea forgive and forget! I appreciate the apology and I hope we can still have fun on Ts minus that stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

actually, it doesnt matter if your on a forum or at freakin classroom, People react differently. If I bullied someone to the point of near suicide, telling them to grow a fuckin pair gonna do them good? (Probs not the best example but i hope you get my point) Everyones brains are wired differently. Like I said, you may not like the way they react, but its not your call to decide on how they react, you obviously do not understand how they interpret things or what they have gone through. Its not about whos the manliest or who can take the most shit or who can grow a goddam pair. Its about being ethical and not being a complete asshole.

AND BTW: Im pretty sure I have enough pairs apologizing for my actions in public to certain people. What more do you want? I dont see how activity on a freakin minecraft forum/server shows that you can grow a pair imo

Well it is minecraft forum. That does matter, seeing as minecraft isn’t really aimed at an edgy teenage demographic that hate on other people, more for wee kids who take the b8 and dont understand jokes. But yeah, top life hack: don’t be an arse.

Edgy? No. That’s not edgy.

I’m willing to acknowledge that it’s certainly “out there” considering the audience, but honestly, you’ll live longer if you don’t get offended so easily.

But yeah, I legitimately forgot that this is a minecraft forum, and that it’s demographics are much, much more different.

Aww, it’s okay Javi. I am glad that you are trying your hardest to better yourself. I want you to know that I will always be here to support you whether hate my guts or are my BCW (Best chicken wang xD). I don’t blame you for holding grudges. Even though the Robin thing was over 8 months ago, I know that it did hurt you. I am sorry. I told Robin it was wrong, but you and I both know you can’t stop Robin when he’s mad. I am very proud of you for making this post. It takes a strong person to be able to deal with all these problems, but an even stronger person to be able to apologize for them. I accept your apology chicken wang. In a weird way I almost feel as if weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I hope we can move past this and become friends again. Shoot, I can’t not be cool with the person who introduced me to LANA DEL REY AND MEAN GIRLS.

AWGGSD U gon make me cry Koalamamasita <3 I agree, weight has been lifted off my shoulders myself! #ChickenWangz4lyfe

So what, did you think this was 4chan or something?

Come on, half our users have their Minecraft skin as their profile picture, and it has ‘Project City Build - Minecraft Community’ written at the top of every page…