TheKingOfSweden - 31st of December, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username TheKingOfSweden

Date of Ban 31st of December, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Idfk

Reason for Ban ive had enough of the jokes appeal on the server

Reason to be Unbanned Because I am appealing to you to pardon me for I will no longer joke. For I now understand that the humor is too much. To whoever banned me, I am so sorry that I have offended you in some way and promise to never joke in your presence again.

[ Ban History ] 2 other ban appeals found
22nd of December, 2015

8th of November, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Actually,
Which joke in particular was I banned for? I said nothing offensive, racist, or otherwise demeaning to certain party.

It was Wooly that banned you, and I’m gonna go ahead and put my opinion in cause I’ve banned you before.

Your personality isn’t always the greatest. You can be a nice person, but you can also be a dick sometimes. You joke around, and not in the best of ways, you are stubborn, and you ignore staff. Recently, you’ve gotten a lot better at controlling that “dark side” and I haven’t had any sort of problems with you. Your most recent ban (which was just a 1-week tempban) was for the same reason as this, getting careless and offensive with your jokes. My recommendation is that either we unban John now, but if you don’t like that idea, tempban him for a week. After that, he’ll hopefully come back with a better attitude for the new year.

@wooly19 ; take it away

Actually, I wasn’t making racist jokes. When you banned me the jokes I made were racist and ill admit to that. However, I cannot see how the jokes I made today were offensive.

You were banned by me.

Me and other staff have noticed that lately that you take subjects way to far and use alot of dark humour. I personally dont mind a bit of a laugh here and there but when you’re told to stop please follow instructions. I think you mean well and i will be willing to let you back but other staff may want to comment

Alright then. Could I get pardoned now? If other people want to say there piece surely they can do it without me being banned.
Also, I did not notice you telling me to stop. I apologize for that.

I was spectator during your banning and also don’t believe you got a proper warning so I don’t blame you particularly, but do let this be a warning because I have seen you take things too far.

THANK YOU! I indeed did not get a warning!

Could someone pardon me now?

[size=24pt]RESOLVED

UNBANNED

LOCKED UNLESS ANYONE WANTS TO COMMENT