TheKingOfSweden - 10th of April, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username TheKingOfSweden

Date of Ban 10th of April, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Clauliflower

Reason for Ban Disrespecting staff

Reason to be Unbanned Because, using a sentence in caps isnt a big deal. It never has been. No one was spamming caps and no one was using cams maliciously. Sure, I was rude. Is that really surprising? Not really, I’m a dick.
This, this is absolutely hilarious. I am quite literally crying my eyes out right now, I just love this!
Anyways, I would like to be unbanned. So, I can actually do things.
It would also be nice to have the freedom to occasionally say “WELCOME BACK!” in caps or “OMFG LOL” when something is really funny without someone going “caps”
Thanks a million,
Love ya all,
John

[ Ban History ] 3 other ban appeals found
31st of December, 2015

22nd of December, 2015

8th of November, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

John I don’t think you quite understand your position, nor do I think anyone appreciates your sarcastic tone. You need to have a look at yourself properly and stop thinking you are in your own world, we constantly have to remind you to stop capping and that is spam whether you like it or not.

Calling yourself a dick isn’t going to make things right so if I were Claudia I’d like to see a second appeal but I am out of my place.

Please do not rebuttle for another 15 replies either.

PLEASE do not post of not involved, I couldn’t care less what you think but to be proper this doesn’t involve you and your comments are not appreciated, this is between staff and John

Ever since I’ve gotten staff I’d have to always tell john to stop using caps. Just to let you know, my first kick was to kick him for using caps. I’ve told You multiple times to stop using caps. When I told you to stop using caps you mostly answer with “chill”, “deal with it” or “Claudia it was 9 letters”. That is NOT how you treat a staff member. You have been disrespecting me for the last 10 minutes. I also heard that you were being rude to iAlva as well. iAlva and I were the only staff members on.

When was I rude to Wolfy? Also, ever since you got staff more people have gotten penalized for less caps. The amount of caps I used has no increased. Not at all. Never before has it been a problem. Also, I would like to point out that this is not how I “mostly” respond. That can be confirmed in chatlogs.

Because a non-staff witness would be a bad technicality.

I have been talking to iAlvA and he’s said that you’ve been rude to him too.

I never intended to be rude to Wolfy, I apologize for that. What did I say?

This isnt the first time youve been banned for disrespect to staff John. If I was Claudia i would enforce a 1 week temp ban as this behaviour is not acceptable and you have done it yet again. I think if someone disrespected you, youd go mental at them i think you need time to go over your behaviour before coming back

Question: Have you read the logs of what exactly was said?

i dont believe anyone here has access to logs, nor does it really matter. you were asked, from what i can tell, many times, somewhat nicely to quit using them, to which you’ve done nothing but use them antagonizing and being an asshat to staff, by continuing to do so.

If this is indeed not the first time this has happen, I myself, would perma ban him and let him be a jackass to another server.

I haven’t used caps in an antagonizing matter towards anyone. I didn’t cuss anyone out or go on a caps rampage. My rant just before I got banned (Which looking back was a well deserved ban) wasn’t in caps, it was standard punctuation. The likes that I am using now.

Here is the chatlog, in all its glory.

[details=“Spoiler”][15:52:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> OMG
[15:52:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> DID HE
[15:52:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> MOTHER FUCKER
[15:52:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> sry caps
[15:52:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> But
[15:52:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> John stop now!
[15:52:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Now I am mad
[15:52:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> HAHA
[15:52:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> I’m warning you
[15:53:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Guest] Parzival11> you get mad son
[15:53:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> You bitch ass motherfucker dont call me childish
[15:53:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> I AM NOT YOUR SON
[15:53:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> lol
[15:53:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> EAT A COCK
[15:53:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> John
[15:53:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> stop!
[15:53:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * [$][OP]~AlvA is now AFK.
[15:53:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> claudia just kick him alread
[15:53:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> already
[15:53:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saved screenshot as 2016-04-10_15.53.26.png
[15:53:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~Katy> plz
[15:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> or claud
[15:53:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> idek ur name
[15:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> idek u
[15:53:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> claudia, it doesnt matter if we use caps! nobody cares!! XD
[15:53:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> RIGHT?!
[15:53:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> please dont kick me XD
[15:53:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> WELL it is the rule but CAPS AWAY
[15:53:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> SOP’s dont care
[15:53:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> john next time you use caps I’ll ban
[15:53:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> The admin doesnt care
[15:53:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Guest] Parzival11> oh well back to reality!
[15:53:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> I warned you
[15:53:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Parzival11 left the game.
[15:54:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Most OP’s dont care
[15:54:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> Staff do caps all the time
[15:54:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> the only person who really cares
[15:54:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> you cant ban for using caps
[15:54:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Is the newest mod
[15:54:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saved screenshot as 2016-04-10_15.54.13.png
[15:54:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> And im sorry
[15:54:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> But its annoying as shit
[15:54:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> Sam, yes I can
[15:54:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * [$][OP]~AlvA is no longer AFK.
[15:54:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Disconnected.
Message: You have been kicked by iAlvA. Reason: and you are annoying too
Reason: Connection Lost
[15:54:41] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to 198.144.156.53, 25565
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Registered account, linked to forums.
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ScrewMicrosoft joined the game
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome, [$] ~John!
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Type /help for a list of commands.
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Type /list to see who else is online.
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Players online: 9 - World time: 5:59 PM
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 2 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Set fly mode enabled for [$] ~John.
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Welcome back, ScrewMicrosoft
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Hey there, ScrewMicrosoft!
[15:54:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome to Project City Build
[15:54:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> dont cry john
[15:54:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> I acknowledge that
[15:54:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Why would I cry?
[15:54:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> yea
[15:54:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Im pissed not sad
[15:55:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> grrr, I dont have internet!! XD
[15:55:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> XD
[15:55:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * [$][Trusted]~Willy is now AFK.
[15:55:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Seriously
[15:55:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> sam if h didnr have internet u wpuldnt be alive xD
[15:55:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Not a single SOP cares if you use caps
[15:55:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> No one cares
[15:55:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> John some people do
[15:55:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> So what?
[15:55:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Join our Teamspeak server! 199.241.30.5
[15:55:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Did I offend the three people who care?
[15:55:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Boo fucking hoo. There are things in life none of us like
[15:55:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][OP]~AlvA> if they dont care why is it in the rules -.-
[15:55:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> my internet gets turned off and if I’m on before it turns off, it doesnt kick me off the server
[15:56:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> ask the OPS
[15:56:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> To prevent caps spamming perhaps?
[15:56:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Im just saying
[15:56:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> The SOP+ never, ever, say “caps” or “Stop using caps”
[15:56:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> John just stop we get your point here
[15:56:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] maddygabbyy joined the game
[15:56:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Welcome back, maddygabbyy
[15:56:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> wb
[15:56:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> wb
[15:56:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Do you though?
[15:56:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~Katy> wb! =D
[15:56:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Welcome back!
[15:56:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Maddy> thanks.
[15:56:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * [$][Trusted]~Willy is no longer AFK.
[15:56:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> wb
[15:56:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Trusted]~Willy> madddydydydydyd
[15:56:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~Katy> wb! =D
[15:56:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Trusted]~Willy> orbbb
[15:56:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][OP]~AlvA> if you dont like the server rules then leave :slight_smile:
[15:56:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Maddy> gemmmmmm <3
[15:56:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> I haven’t seen an OP or SOP warn someone for using caps
[15:57:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> ^^^
[15:57:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Exactly
[15:57:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Maddy> whats going on o.o
[15:57:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Your superiors
[15:57:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Dont care
[15:57:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Trusted]~Willy> brb
[15:57:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> I always get confused about caps
[15:57:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Trusted]~Willy> nose bleed
[15:57:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> plus the rules arent exactly clear
[15:57:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> but then im just a girl who thought marco lived in neverland with peter pan
[15:57:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Maddy> oh no gem
[15:57:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Well they are
[15:57:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> One sec
[15:57:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> theyre arguing about caps
[15:58:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Yep
[15:58:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Because up until rougly a week ago
[15:59:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> No one cared that was staff
[15:59:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Not to the point of 9 letters getting a warning
[15:59:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Trusted]~Willy> back
[15:59:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> wb!
[15:59:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Welcome backj1
[15:59:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Trusted]~Willy> I fell and my nose started to bleed
[15:59:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Maddy> Usually if its like just one sentence, caps isnt a big deal
[15:59:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> 9 letters??
[15:59:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Yeah
[15:59:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Nine.
[15:59:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Maddy> Unless you were doing multiple messages with caps idk what the problem is
[15:59:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> ^
[15:59:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> No one was spamming caps
[16:00:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> CAPS ARE LIKE
[16:00:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> is 9 letters a person?
[16:00:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> What no?
[16:00:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> well why ban something that someones invented for.us to use…
[16:00:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Its nine letters
[16:00:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> abcdefgeh
[16:00:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> nine
[16:00:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> XD
[16:00:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> I was confused
[16:00:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Wait thats ten
[16:00:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> no
[16:00:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> no
[16:00:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> thats ine
[16:01:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> im always confused…
[16:01:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> The rules here are confusing
[16:01:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> If you go to the rules page its outdated
[16:01:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> i want a coffee.
[16:01:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> the rules on general discussion
[16:01:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Are different fucking rules
[16:01:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> The guidlines on caps arent on either
[16:01:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> in fact
[16:01:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Neither mention caps once
[16:02:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> ffs
[16:02:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> Do it government style
[16:02:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> oh no no more politic talk pleazs
[16:03:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> g2g to bed now so bye! XD
[16:03:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~Katy> cya
[16:03:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> BYE
[16:03:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Maddy> yea plz no, it makes me cry inside
[16:03:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$][Mod] ~Claud> cya
[16:03:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~SAMBOBBLE> BYE
[16:03:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> like
[16:03:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> politics has all gone wring
[16:03:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Hamma> ever since that pig incident.
[16:03:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Sambob_12 left the game.
[16:04:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~Katy> what?
[16:04:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Big_City><[$][Trusted]~Maddy> willll
[16:04:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~John> um
[16:04:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~GhostlyVex> John come take a look at Concourse C :wink:
[16:04:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Disconnected.
Message: §eYou have been banned by §eClauliflower§f.§6 Reason: Disrespecting staff.
Reason: Connection Lost
[/details]
NOTE: There is more but it wouldnt fit with the 20k char limit. Can post if necessary.
Jesus fucking christ I’m an idiot

If you really want to post the whole log, use pastebin. However… it really doesn’t help your case. I’m inclined to agree with shad on this one.

John, I’ve told you to stop multiple times. I wasn’t just telling you to stop with caps but, to stop with your frantics about how no Ops and SOPs care about caps.

dude you have been warned so many times to stop using the caps by me and claudia but you kept arguing about it and saying that not all staff care about this rule which is totally not true .you have always been challenging staff . but since this wasn’t your first time being an ass. i would vote to keep you banned , i think this server isn’t the place for you .
but after all it’s up to claudia to decide .

Hello again,
I would like to take back what I said. After reading the chatlogs I can see that this ban was very well deserved. The level of jerk I was cannot be excused. So, I would like to apologize to Claudia. I was worked up and not thinking clearly, and the argument itself was spotty as best.
I have a genuine love for this server, and would hate to have to leave it, but I understand if that is what you want.
Thank you all,
J

John, you’ve been banned 4 times (this being your 4th). 3 staff members think it would be best if you stayed banned. You’ve been rude to staff multiple times. Hence, why you’re being permanently banned.

Locked.

• and others on earlier occassions.

I’ll back @Clauliflower whatever her decision. But if she decides to urban you, you will need to step up your game John. You are being a typical teenage douchebag, and you constantly disrespect players and staff. You’ve done it to me before, and it required me banning you to get the message through.

This has literally become an issue again, because you broke a minor rule, then decided to challenge a staff member on their right to tell you to stop. There is no excuse for challenging a staff member on the rules, and if you feel like you have been done wrong by, use the report a player thread on the forums. Ultimately staff make the calls, and if whether you like it or not, you should comply with directions you are given.

@Mannriah read above post :grin:

I know,
I was late to the party lol.

In an unlikely trail of events John you must realize that actually Staff does care when you use Caps, especially when you’ve been warned to stop. I was surprised you bothered to even post those chatlogs. If I was the person in charge of making you stay or go I would have to say keep banned as well. Those logs do in fact show you being quite a jerk in chat and shows that Claudia did exactly as she said she would if you didn’t cut it out.

I think you’re a good kid, but you do tend to get heated quickly and can come off as passive to people. I have to backup Claudia on her choice for keeping you banned. That’s great you punched in your apology, and I forgive you, but hopefully the rest of the community can do so too. I encourage you to try and be a bit more uplifting wherever you find yourself next in the realm of minecraft servers. Cya