TheAnduboy - 8th of December, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username TheAnduboy

Date of Ban 8th of December, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by I DONT KNOW

Reason for Ban I was registering for an account on this website and I was banned when I returned to check the game.

Reason to be Unbanned This IP is banned!

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Your IP is the same as Verna’s IP. I asked you where you came from and you didn’t answer. Btw, you can answer now: where do you come from?

It’s been confirmed that Verna will be making new accounts/using existing ones and VPNs to access the server.

Don’t even question it, just. Locked. Please do stop, Verna, you are only digging yourself a deeper hole here.

Don’t fool yourself into thinking this kind of thing has happened before. I know a friend who messed around major big time on the server, and was banned. Then he used an alt account. He was banned on that too. Now he’s trying to convince me he’s on the server as @NommyFluff (which I know not to be true) since he seems to have had some beef with him in the past and wants the guy banned.

We know all the tricks. We’ve been through people trying all the tricks. We know when you’re doing all the tricks. You’re just digging your hole even deeper.

I understand you have lots of friends on the server. But bypassing the rules to contact them is out of the question. If you want to contact them, there’s a Skype chat I know of you could join (ask koala I think she’s on it)

Cmon Verna. We’ve given you the benefit of the doubt. We were SO CLOSE to having you unbanned given a duration of a tempban, but you’re making things worse for yourself and it’s at the point where you are to-be permabanned. Had you not bothered using an alt to come on the server perhaps things would be different, but you’re bypassing a ban which in itself is a rule not to be broken. Remain banned, I hope you understand that this is a mutual decision of all the staff and that you’ve ruined your chances of returning.