The story of me A_Good_Shrimp.

Hello fellow friends!

I am A_Good_Shrimp, my real name is Arthur. I was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado on Sept 18th, 2001. Obviously my favorite game of all time is and maybe will always be Minecraft, however some others have found a special place in me (portal, need for speed, etc.). I love photography it has always been one of my passions. Actually I’m currently working on buying a new professional camera. I want to learn to play the Piano although time hasn’t been on my side with that goal. As you may not know, I am one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. A religion that is spread across the entire globe in over 240 lands. I love building, and helping others build, most of the time people are helping me build since I can never do it alone! But any small criteria helps! I have only left my state Colorado once in my entire life and that was for a business trip to Texas. I want to be a traveler but I don’t have a life that supports the traveler I dream to be. I have 2 dogs one is a Schipperke (ski-per-kee) chihuahua mix his name is Jake. And the other is no one knows what but his name is Toby. I have a loving family of a mother and father and a brother and sister. My sister has moved out to go live in Brighton, Colorado. So yes this is me A_Good_Shrimp aka Arthur.

• A_Good_Shrimp formerly known as Acerx999

you named your dog after me awww

Welcome to PCB shrimp, judging by your work so far you will be a good builder in our community!

~Jake~

I hope you’re enjoying your time on PCB and I hope you feel very welcome. Let me know if you need anything :slight_smile:

You are one of the best new members i’ve seen in months. Great Bridge you did for me and I hope you enjoy your stay here and help me sometime again :>

Aww your parents named you after this guy’s dog

Need for Speed and Photography?

You’re my friend now.

Welcome to the server :smiley: