THE RED AND BLUE COATS HORROR MAP OUT NOW!

Hey guys, i have been working on a horror map with my brother, mason. We have worked really hard on it and this map will take place in a haunted mansion in Rutherford, my city. It will involve redstone creations like traps, doors, secret passages etc. This map is currently under progress and it should be ready in a few days.

PREVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE! Ask Cyrex or Mason for a preview of the map.

For more information please see Cyrex or Mason on the server, or ask anything in the reply section

Guys after a lot of hard work, the map is finally out and ready to be played, come on the server and join us whenever you want, to play this map.

Sounds awesome! Can’t wait to check it out. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, i would like to apologize for posting this in the wrong forums section, i was not sure of where i should post this so i went ahead with whatever seemed to match what i was going to talk about which was the news section, but i did not know it was about the classic server, so again i apologize, thank you.

Hey guys as you know, i made a recent post about a horror map i am creating in my city. Progress is being delayed due to the fact that i am going to a summer camp for the entire next week. Progress will of course continue after i have returned. Thank you.

Awesome, but a heads up, you can also edit your main post as well :smiley: you can just write UPDATE: , but other then
that,sounds exciting! :smiley:

Can’t wait to see it! Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Merged the topics for you. Please keep all updates in this one thread, thanks :slight_smile:

If you’re okay with me doing so, I can showcase your map on the PCB YouTube channel or maybe do it as a game night? :smiley:

That would be awesome, we can discuss it as soon as i come back from camp. Thanks!

UPDATE

Hey guys, i have returned from my week-long summer camp, i had a lot of fun, and progress on the map will be continued as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Ahhh… I remember the days when I used to try to make adventure maps, well, if you need any help with command blocks, I’m here :wink:

Members don’t have access to command blocks. I don’t think staff do, either.

Don’t worry, he can still do redstone. I know this because I saw him make a goddamn computer

in minecraft

Ohhhh… I thought he was making it in SMP, whoops…

wow!

GUYS THE MAP IS OUT NOW! COME ON THE SERVER TO GET STARTED WHENEVER YOU WANT!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.