The_Punter1290: 8-12-11 (12-8-11)

Minecraft Username: The_Punter1290

Approximate Date of Ban: 8-12-11

OP Who Banned Me: I dont know…

Reason of Ban: Apparently I was ‘Greifing’ I didnt greif anyone though…I accidently broke 1 wood block and replaced it but that’s not something that gets you banned is it? I was in the middle of building an underground base made 100% out of wool which costed me loads and now I’ve been banned :frowning: I don’t know who banned me so If you did please explain why…

Reason for Un-Ban: Because I haven’t been greifing anyone at all. Also Im in the middle of building an awesome underground base which isn’t cheap!

Thanks
~The_Punter1290

you greifed my nether farm entrance. the cobblestone path and you broke into liams farm

I didnt greif your nether farm enterance. I remember accidently braking into Liam’s house but i was in the middle of fixing it - Im SO sorry…Im only a beginner so please un-ban me and I promise NEVER to do something like that EVER again :slight_smile:

How do you accidentally grief? Shouldn’t you notice that your breaking it? It takes long enough to notice that your attacking it.

I was looking inside and I was going to fix it back when I got banned…Im really sorry though - Im only a beginner and I joined on Tuesday or something so please please please Un ban me…Ill help to fix it back

Hard I know I can’t stick up for my friends forever but give the dude a second chance.

(I know him from school - Along with Jo and Cam)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE…Like I said…I’ll help you fix it! :slight_smile:

alright. somone unban him

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH IM GOING TO HELP YOU FIX IT…OK?

Unbanned, locked.