The next Rancho

You have probably heard that the Creative map is being reset. This is a good thing for some of us, but a lot of us will be sad to see our gargantuan cities discontinued. I was thinking that we could maybe transfer a city to it’s own world much like what we did with Rancho. I placed the best of the best PCB cities above, vote on what you want. I’m locking voting in 2 weeks.

~Jake~

Literally no point in this. As far as my knowledge goes, all these owners can’t wait for a reset for a new start - no one is going to defot themselves to an old city. For instance, @EstevaoBuilder who I can bet you is so bloody excited for the reset.

I wont lock this but I 100% guarantee you that a separate map will not be dedicated. Furthermore, it take room/data and money.

Sorry

Zwinky

Ok, I thought we could possibly replace the Dev2 map with it, since from my knowledge no one uses it.

100% sure no city is being saved. Unless something comes up in the future, locking.

Rancho was a one time thing, guys.

As much as I do love a lot of the cities listed above, it’s not gonna happen. Dev2 no longer exists, and Dev is still in use.

Just because Dev2 is not in use doesn’t make it unimportant.

waste o space tbh

It’s a placeholder for bigcity’s next map