The great currency name debate

Coins, Credits or other?

MONIES. Also- FIRST POST (Finger)

whats the currency going to be used for?

NO IT SHOULD BE GOLD

Third!

Everybody is just debating over what the official name of what the official money should be per say, like what you get from killing monsters and what is used for transactions.
(Credits) (…Fourth?)

oh thanks :smiley:

Major dollar is the Andeh and coin is the spec XD

But other than that I’m horrible with names.

FIRIDICKS jk!

LOL @ gggeeeeians

God there needs to be a good name, more original than these common ones…

POSSIBLE NAMES

PCB BUCK
PCB CREDITS
PCB POINTS
PCB CASH

It should be realistic, so I say gold. Or fonzies.

It has to be something that isn’t associated with real money. For instance, the message “Earn 350 ________ for signing-up @ projectcitybuild.com” can’t really have the word “Cash” in it for instance: “Earn 350 cash for signing-up @ projectcitybuild.com”. We don’t want members to believe they can earn real money when in reality it’s all virtual.

Yea 350 andehs doesn’t sound quite right either… I think coins or credits are the best for that sentence.

I AGREE

I like coins! =D, ’ after killing many a mob you have received a bucket load of coins to line your pockets with!’

Just sounds right to me :p, also at the moment its coins and credits i.e (you have received 12 credits and 50coins), are coins like part of a credit like Penny’s are to pounds or nickles are to dollars?

I would prefer the term “Gold” alone, but “Gold Coins” is a good choice too. I don’t think the word Gold will actually be mistaken as real currency. No one says “get 350 Gold for signing up” as meaning real gold.

If I have to choose whats up on the poll now, it would be coins.

It’s not restricted to the poll choices. Feel free to add your own.

And to those who picked GEEIANS, can you please pick a more appropriate choice please as I’d like to get this sorted asap

I think Gold Coins instead of credits and Silver Coins instead of the current coins.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh? Gems? Rubies is not bad. It fits a bit more with the mining thing.

Still stickin with gold…

I have added Gems and made it so you can alter your vote now. Please check that you have your pick selected.