The Good Ol' Days

I was just in the mood to reminisce on the good old days and I’m thinking these may have been from before we even had the survival/creative server.

Things like the creation of the builder city, my upside down skyscraper from way back. The ops and the general good ol’ fun. I have a pretty good memory for these things so most people probs would have forgotten the stuff I’m talking about.

Some of the funnest things would be joking around with Hard and Liam when they come on. Helping make builder city with Liam was pretty fun to… I remember his little port and boat so I decided to make a supermarket that sold fish… Epic failure. My upside down skyscraper and A few of the old building I had lying around everywhere actually got me two yes from ops but hard… well he was hard to get :stuck_out_tongue:

Man they were the good days maybe I should play the classic server some more again

I miss it :frowning:

But still, all good things must come to an end…

I just went on a feels trip and /ttpos into the old Bendura! Good times :D, Sad that none of the residents there still play, other than me D:

Please do not necro. Locking.