The format for the PCB website is mostly text, for me, and my internet is down.

For about a week, or so, I have been experiencing a loss of internet connection to not only for PCB, but anything that requires internet. According to my modem, the following is currently on:

Battery: Off
Telephone 2: Off
Telephone 1: Blinking green
Link: Blinking yellow
Online: Green
Upstream: Green
Downstream: Green
Power: Green

I don’t know if this has anything to do with my internet connection, but this morning, I have noticed that the PCB website has mostly changed to text.

I have some pictures of it. I can’t post the pictures but here’s the link:
http://imgur.com/a/d750Y

Update (12:58 pm): The website seems normal, for now.

Thank you, NotApplicable, but I’m from New Jersey, US. Anyway, it seems that my internet is doing great, for now. I’ll post again, if this problem ever reoccurs.

If you’re in the UK your internet problems are most likely a result of the recent storms. Like me for me, right now, I haven’t received any chat messages for about 5 minutes and I can’t enable flying because for some reason my internet is strong enough to allow me to connect to the server, but not strong enough to do anything else. I suggest waiting a while for the storm to blow over <-- see what I did there? XD

Try restating your hub/modem every time internet connection cuts out/goes weak. There should be a restart/reset button. The website appearing in simple text is probably because of your internet, since mine has been like that a few times.

Try contacting your internet provider or… maybe go for a walk outside? XD

The reason the website would display like that, is if the CSS isn’t loading (CSS tells the text what it’s supposed to look like and how to display).

Sounds like you’re fixed for now anyway.

Hope it stays that way.