The Farcoastian Empire

Damn really wish i had a good computer so i could join this destruction of each other.

only sad thing is we can’t do damage with tnt because explosive damage to blocks is off :’(

No its not. I repaired a hole in my HQ from when TNT got set off there. Thats… why you’re labeled a terrorist in farcoast… lol.

oh yeah hmmm this makes me wonder alot

I thought tnt damage was on for survival, no? Because of spec’s “healthy” obsession w/ tnt >:D

Damage is on for TNT

Tnt just can’t break locked blocks like signs and doors and chests, so even one sign within the blast radius makes all damage by the tnt fail.

Right…

Meta, make sure spec doesnt get in farcoast… I warned you

Stamet2 is now similarly banned from the Farcoastian Empire, for repeatedly harassing FCA troops, attempting to steal horses, and sabotaging our animal farms. Individuals banned from entry into Farcoast will be warned if they are caught within our borders, and if they refuse force will be applied.

Post of the year.

Lol? Why post of the year XD

The Valandian Province, owned by Guibo, has now joined the Empire. All Provinces of the Empire grant imperial citizenship and FCA Protection.

Numerous updates to page organization. [Previously the Farcoastian Army thread, expanded to encompass Empire]
Civilian government positions opening up to Provinces that enter “Well Developed” status.
Slots are open for new members in the Farcoastian Army!

Update: a Peace Treaty was signed this morning between The Farcoastian Empire and the Impala Federation. All hostilities have ended, and Jx4576 is unbanned from entry into the Empire and its territories.
Additionally, I have decided to pardon all other existing banned entries into the empire (Stamet2, Randombilly).

PLus Valandia Left the union awhile ago

u forgot UNBRO!