The Ender Empire

[size=36pt]HELLO ALL… REMEMBER WHEN I GOT UNGROUNDED THAT I HAD A SECRET PLAN ON WHAT TO DO ON THIS SERVER? WELL…

[details=“Spoiler”]

Hey guys i know i haven’t been on for awhile, but it was because i was grounded and wasn’t allowed on electronics. BUT i’m allowed now.

since i’ve been gone i’ve been thinking what i could possible do on this server for fun… sooooooooooooo i have a brilliant plan. hehehe you’ll all find out eventually. :wink:

[/details]

So i decided to let you all know what im up to…

[size=36pt]IM TAKING OVER THE SURVIVAL MAP!
well. i mean im going to take it over, slowly. Im starting in openish area with few people and no towns, BUT I WILL EXPAND. So warning you all… The Ender Empire is comming. This is my revolutionary idea, i want all the help i can get. SO ALL ARE WELCOMED TO THE EMPIRE!!! IT WILL BE A FREE BUILD EMPIRE (except in themed towns and cities)!!! IF THE EMPIRE EXPANDS INTO YOUR AREA AND YOU DONT WANT TO BE APART OF THE EMPIRE WE WILL COMPROMISE (better octo?)

I hope at some point the empire will control the entire survival map, but untill then i know the empire will be split up all over the map, if other towns join and are not conected to the main empire, BUT THEY ARE STILL APART OF THE EMPIRE! Even if we dont own the entire map or other empires emerge, I hope we achieve as much of our goal as possible. AND CREATE A UNITED PCB…

There will be taxes, but also rewards to loyal citizens. ALL MONEY AND REASORCES FROM TAXES AND DONATIONS WILL ONLY GO TOWARDS THE EMPIRE AND ITS CITIZENS!

Citizens: $10 a month, or a stack of needed materials a month. (Unless you live in an empire’s town then its halfed)

TOWNS: $10 a week, or a stack of needed materials a week, but all citizens in your town only have to pay half of their tax!

RANKS:

[details=“Spoiler”]Citizen; lowest rank in the empire, but the most simplistic.
Mayor; Runs their town. Basically a citizen but owns the town. (Mayors that join the empire keeps the position)
Lord; Runs A Local Area of the empire, usually someone in government, or important person to empire, maybe a really loyal citizen.
Senator; A Citizen voted by people every month in a local area to help the King(Me) decide laws and what the empire needs.
Ambassador; A citizen who represents our Empire in other empires/towns/nations/governments who we are friendly with
Adviser; A Citizen the king chooses to advise him on what to do for the empire.
KING (ME) ; The person in charge of the empire, decides where to expand, decides to go to war or make peace with others, And keeps empire in order. [/details]

TOWN RULES:

[details=“Spoiler”]1: Follow pcb rules
2: Follow Empire Laws
3: Follow Lord’s commands (if there is a problem between the town and the lord, contact the king or the senate.)
4: Must pay taxes
5: Towns may have a tax of thier own, but remember not to over kill or you’ll lose your town members.
6: Towns may expand, but try to stay in the local area where the area’s lord controls or you will have to compromise between 2 lords.
7: May have their own rules of their town.[/details]

MORE IMFORMATION TO COME LIKE SIMPLE LAWS AND A MAP!!! Im at school and have to leave but i hope you guys like my idea, and i will continue to add to this and edit it as i go, and hope i get others to help me and join me in creating the empire and expanding its control! ANY SUGGESTS AND DONATIONS ARE WELCOMED. ANY PROBLEMS AND ILL TRY TO FIND A WAY TO FIX IT.

Thoughtful expression
Hmmmnn…

If you start taking over people’s towns without permission, you will be banned. Town owners will not have to compromise, if they don’t ask to be part of your empire then do not expand to them.

Also did your caps lock and exclamation mark key get stuck on or something?

ok i fix the take over, -_- , but i like caps and explanation marks on major points sorry keeping those.

Akihabara shuts down its ports

This is going to end badly…

Very badly…

Good luck convincing everyone on survival to pay you taxes…

Now you’ve turned into one of those deranged lunatics who tries to start a super-power micro nation consisting of their own house in Nevada.

Who’s volunteering to build the asylum?

ALL HAIL THE EAST-WESTERN SUPREME NATIONCOMMONWEALTH OF EASTWESTNORTH NEVADA

And sure, I’ll build the asylum.

thanks guys

Dictatorship? Lol

Good luck taking over my town!

Also @RoboticRampage , is that a picture from that flash game where you take over the world with a virus?

Pandemic II, Yes. Except you usually don’t take over the entire world, because Madagascar will usually close its only port when it senses something is amiss in another country.

I can’t wait to watch it crash and burn ;D

hahahahahahahahaha no

If I had a town in survival I would purposely not be a part of the empire, not because I don’t like the idea, just because I’m stubborn ;D

Don’t even THINK of taking Halcyon territory!