Thank You Staff!!

Thank you staff for helping me with my corrupted chunk issue! ;D Although many trusted members called me a bitch when i asked for help, I am still very thankful that Johnathan (Admin) stepped in to help return my items.
I would like to give the staff a big cyberspace hug. so staff members plz hug ur cpu like, right now. Thank you! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is it just for me or is the :slight_smile: smiley a green square?

And I struggle to believe some other trusted members called you a bitch when you asked for help. Are you sure that was why, and if that was the case then I can only apologise on their half. I am sorry you where treated this way and hope that those trusted members who did call you that own up and realise their mistake. However really do not believe that they would treat you that way.

Josh u were on when they said it lol. so :-X

When I explained your inability to get onto the server and the crashing when you tried he was happy to come and sort it out.
At least your problem is now sorted.

No problemo - sorry about the troubles of losing your work!

Note: green squares are probably because you’re not on a PC.