Terraria

I know that terraria is kind of a dead game but it is still really fun and I was thinking maybe the server could be started back up. There could be certain activities such as kill the bosses with limited items, or eye of cthulu marathons. What do you guys think?

never played/ don’t know what Terraria is XD

Its pretty much 2D minecraft on crack. Lol XD
It has guns boss fights magic and a bunch of other things. The problem is the developer stopped working on it. Anyways its still a really good game you should look it up.

will do

It’s good, but some of it is a bit repetitive. Also, as development has been abandoned, once you reach a certain stage, you run out of stuff to do - although that’s still pretty hard to get to :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldnt say crack more like shrooms or somthing. just saying

apparently Dragon is our community Drug pro XD

No no no. Just know from bad experience. don’t EVER do drugs

Lets not get off topic. I know terraria can be repetitive once you get al the best gear and weapons which is why I suggested there be certain activities. For example, one night we might have to kill all 3 hardmode bosses with no armor, and only one weapon. Stuff like that.

Excaliber!

Would anyone be willing to host a terraria server for PCB? I can´t because I dont have the knowledge and my computer probably isn´t good enough.

i would if i had the knowledge to run a sever on terraria.

I would if my internet didn’t suck and i had a good side computer i could use :confused:

If anyone had the want or desire to- but not the knowledge how to run the server, then me and others could help you get it up and running.

Anyone?

I can run a small time one at limited hours if people are interested? From what I remember It was not really a hog of bandwidth or cpu. Ideally someone with a 24/7 computer and good internet is more appealing.

That would be great Fatso. I cant host it since the connection would be terrible because I live in South America and it seems no one else wants to.

I just dont have the proper computer. Since they make terraria only for windows i cant host, but i can play becuase i downloaded a mac version for it.