Terraria Server is Back!

Starting up a new Terraria server for PCB!

World Stats:
-crimson
-large
-normal mode
-just started, nothing built, no bosses killed

Rules (not set in stone, this is just my first draft)
-if someone dies, leave their items there! Unless the server is about to be shut down.
-no griefing, u shits. THIS INCLUDES DRAINING OCEANS INTO THE UNDERWORLD. DONT DO.
Also, try to keep the world beautiful. Don’t spread the crimson everywhere or build giant sky dildos. (we might make a skybridge later tho)
-don’t be a douche
-PvP is alright if everyone involved agrees. Otherwise, if you just do a bit of damage to someone, that’s fine.
-Don’t kill a non-spawnable boss or the Wall of Flesh unless everyone agrees. And everyone includes me.
-Don’t build NPC houses everywhere. We should probably have them consolidated in a fortress for protection.

Also, please join the world with a character that’s named at least similarly to your mc username. It’s not a big deal if you don’t, just helps to know who is who.

I guess you can bring items if you want, I am, just because I want to be the most powerful >.<

Server IP is: 107.143.153.22 (port 7777)
hit me up if there’s a problem
I’ll try to have it up just about always, but my house only has so much internet to go around. If it’s hella laggy for me or I want to run my tf2 or mc server, I’ll probably shut it down for a bit.
Right now I’ll have max players at 20, this could easily grow or shrink.

Hope to see you there!