Terragon Invitational PVP Tournament

Hello Everyone, I’d like to invite you to the Terragon Invitational PVP Tournament. What is this you ask? It is a PVP competition to be held in the Terragon Arena.

http://projectcitybuild.com/events.php?view=14

A series of 1v1 battles will be held, where victors advance towards the final match. This particular instance of the tournament will allow gear to be brought. Gear is limited to Armor, a sword, a bow, and arrows. No potions, golden apples, buckets, or food are allowed in the fight itself, nor may any effects be active by the beginning of the fight. Participants may heal between matches. Items lost in the fight will be returned to their owner.

There will be a $50 entrance fee to participate. 90% of the entrance fees collected will be rewarded to the player who wins the tournament, as well as a medal. I’m hopeful that these tournaments can be hosted periodically with slight modifications each time to make it more interesting. If you are interested in joining, either send me a message or post here that you would like to enter the tournament.

The tentative date for the beginning of the tournament will be August 30th.

Current bracket:

SpllatPT vs koala mama. —
|----
Semilaxbeazt vs chaz_the_spaz. —/ |
|-----
Emfitty vs Shadowmeire. —\ | |
|----/ |
RiiZA vs roaroftime. —/ |
|----- (Winner: $1000)
Ouhai_ruby vs sacreddeathflame —\ |
|----\ |
Jakoba99 vs dgeary46323. —/ | |
|-----/
Javierero vs moreorlesser. —\ |
|----/
Topgearwill v (inseri v ryanyo1) —/

Winners so far: RiiZA, Sacreddeathflame

This sounds interesting! I would love to sign up. Would you prefer me to pay the entrence fee before hand or day of?

You can pay beforehand, just let me know in your post or by a /mail ingame that you have done so.
Once I get enough. people I’ll start forming a ladder for the tournament to progress on.

I want to sign up!

So any armour you own can be brought in? Hopefully that won’t be a recurring rule as it seems rather unfair for people that can’t afford / refuse to make diamond armour with the perfect enchantments. Same goes with weapons.

I plan to do multiple iterations of this tournament. This one involves brought armor, but others will not.

Okay where is the Attending button at?

I want to attend but on web im called “Roaroftimesghost” instead of roaroftime, Im roaroftime btw, I would like to attend please :smiley:

Duh…
For those of you that don’t figure it out (like me)
At the top of the forums click Community then click Events… You can RSVP there

Added list of those who i am tracking have paid for, and will be in the tournament.

Will golden apples/potions/snowballs/flint and steels/spawn eggs be allowed?

No. Only armor, sword, bow, and arrows.

Also, to all, if you haven’t paid the entrance fee, you are not in the tournament. 15 people are currently in the tournament, and their names are under the first post in the thread. Sign up while you still can!

Cant make tg tournament :frowning: can i have my $50 back please?

Never mind i can make it

Bracket established. Go to original post to view. The fights begin tomorrow.

:smiley:

awww sheeeetttt, i really hope my dinner isn’t in the middle of all this…

First match: RiiZA vs roaroftime
Winner: RiiZA

Second: sacreddeathflame vs ouhai_ruby
Winner: Sacreddeathflame

bump. what’s happening with this?