tekkit spawn and protected areas

Hi Sipjca

I only been on this site a couple of times with Fatso before you reset map.
Can you tell me is there a spawn?
Also if we want to live in peace, where are the protected zones please.
Probably sounds like stupid questions but for people that havent played on Tekkit we need more info please.

Perhaps we could have a guest area?
Or special designated areas where we can live in peace?

Spawn is something thats gonna be worked on as and when people can, When i have time i might start on it. Anyone have ideas what it should be like? :smiley:

The ‘safe’ area thing will be hard to find, player towns are a good bet once people get things up and running, next time you see someone online ask if they have a place near them you can live, alternatively you can live on your own out somewhere and make your own safe haven.

There is a system of protection that you get automatically. I need to write a tutorial on it, and finish setting it up, but each player can protect their things easily. They can also share these things if they choose with others. It is quite an advanced plugin, and I will go into more detail on it later.

Many thanks Sipjca for the information.
Will await it coming.
Thanks

I suggest an industrial complex with machines for use and supplies for spawn. A quarry could make the basement, and anything found could be available to new players spawning there.