Tekkit Server

You shouldn’t need to use the fly command… Use jetpacks. I think fly command should be disabled since you can fly legitimately anyway…

Noooooo
some of us need the fly command enabled plsssssss
as we new to this tekkit and until we learn all the crafts we need fly

I would really like it if fly was turned off, because as Ouhai has stated you can make items to let you fly. It would also give it the survival/ scientist feel to the game.

Which is great, if you know what the hell your doing. perhaps tell people how to fly legitimatly before you just state the obvious

Or, learn to do so yourself? :wink:

Fly is broken on most tekkit servers. I don’t care to fix it since as many have stated you can fly in game by legitimate means. As for not know what you are doing, lookoonline, hell use the built in mods that TELL you how to make an item.

Honestly, I don’t see why people are complaining about not knowing what to do. Use the in game inventory interface to look up how to make thugs. If you’re still not sure what to make to get started, ask me.

Well… Some of the item recipes aren’t allowed to be viewed by trusted-.

Some recipes can’t be viewed at all for some reason, its not a server setting. That is very few anyway, I can only think of one. If you find that, ask someone.

I would assume then those items are banned. Could be wrong or a bug with Tekkit because I’ve had that issue on other servers in the past.

They’re not always banned. The item I can think of is the RE battery, which is needed for a few things, and is craftable still.

The RE Battery was one that wouldn’t give me a recipe on another server so for now I will assume it is a widespread bug.

The re battery doesn’t show up because you’re clicking on one with a full charge? When u clicked on the empty one it gave me the recipe

Wondered the same thing, thanks spec