TEAMSPEAK

Teamspeak has been really active lately! Most of the people you know are on Teamspeak! You (PCB) Should download and join. No signing up needed! Just type the IP: 199.241.30.5

JOIN THE GANG AND MAKE YOUR PCB EXPERIENCE A LOT MORE FUN!

Download:
http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

IP:

~Javi

Funny how I join then 3 days later you post this ;D but yes I would suggest getting team speak it is a lot easier to talk then to type!

Can also connect using krazykatrogers.org if you are insane

oh my god i went to krazykatrogers.org and my life was made

SUCH CAT
SUCH GATO
SUCH RADICAT
SUCH RADICAL
SUCH CAT

Jesus fucking christ who are these people?

Lol Gggeeee This was my 1st reaction when I randomly came back from being away for like 2 month or so, these new members keep storming in everyday so missing a month or 2 will definitely make you feel lost lol. Just go on server and talk a bit and you will learn everyone I suspect.

I assume ggg means the cat website (the people that run it). WTF was that anyway? Why would you send people there??? Gahhh!

If he did mean the TS people, then IDK! I see the same group in chat all the time. Glad someones using it right. Even if they sometimes join my channel, say nothing, then leave… well, that’s a bit annoying.

User has joined your- User has lef- User has- User has left your channel…

Yay for the announcer! He has a hard job, dont dis him <3

If ya don’t know how to fill out the server connect boxes:

Open Teamspeak, go Connections > Connect. Enter the IP and your MC username! Simples!

It was a joke website I put up for one of our teachers at school. But the DNS servers have it registered to that IP so you can use that to connect if it’s easier to remember

i know this is an old post, but i figured it’s the best place for it instead of a new thread. so, i decided to download teamspeak on my laptop but when i try to connect to the server, it come up with failed to connect to server

I just checked and the IP listed is correct. Not sure what your issue is, but try again, the server has been known to go down briefly.

i will continue with getting it working, just hoping it will