Taking a break.

I’ve noticed that i have been getting increasingly mean to certain people, i am not okay with this. Apparently i get annoyed quite easily, and have been being really mean to those who annoy me even a little bit. I think the best thing for me to cool off is to take a week or two off of pcb. I love this server, and i will definitely be coming back, but i really need time off so i can relax, and become less of a dick.

I will still be contactable, for those who have my steam (xdgamerz01) or snapchat (cj4thewin). But i will not be on the server, or on the forum for probably a week or two.

Sorry for any inconvenience, i am still supposed to be working on some things, but i will come straight back and help with those things.

we will definitely miss you but I’m glad you’re coming back! :slight_smile:

I will definitely miss you too Callum. Cya when you get back, I cant wait. :slight_smile:

Cal… I am going to miss you so so so so much. Please snapchat me everyday and dont stop talking to me. I really hope you come back soon. :frowning: </3

Thanks for your kindness, its nice to know that people care :stuck_out_tongue:

My break starts now, i will miss it, but people just get under my skin, and i need to get away from that.
Thanks, bye.

See ya in a week Callum and dont forget about your Quidditch Stadium :smiley:

Callum, I don’t know you very well, but you’ve always struck me as a really chill and laid-back guy. We all need to take a break for a while sometimes, there’s nothing wrong with that. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Come back soon! (:

OMG YASSS!!!FINALLY!,this is going to be the best week ever .

jk im going to miss you so much ,come back soon. :frowning: <333

send me all your memes (and your credit card info)
but for realsies, come back soon m8

Hope you have a good break, hope to see you when I’m back!!!

See ya soon!

I will miss seeing you, Callum. I hope you will feel better, when you return.

Callummmmmm I’m gonna miss you and so is Dooby, but I can’t wait to see you again soon! Also do you have kik, because I don’t have snapchat :frowning: I hope you are ok! :-\

See you soon Callum!

So… Turns out i cant last a week without PCB, I’m back. Tbh i didn’t think I could survive a week without PCB :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re correct, Callum. No one can officially leave PCB. Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Called it.