Swiggothunub Ban Appeal October 2018

Minecraft Username: Swiggothunub

Date of Ban: 21st of February, 2018

Banned by: Mannriah (I think I’ve forggoten)

Reason for Ban: Griefing Minater247’s Road area and bypassing multiple times with alts and harassing members with said alts along with attempting to disturb and build.

Reason to be Unbanned: Hello PCB, it is me the Infamous and formerly immature boy who used to play on your server. I have bypassed multiple times with multiple accounts wanting to fill the void that your server had filled. As I look back these were split second decisions, launching a program and receiving an account that I could use to play on your server after being banned. After I last bypassed in July I decided to not bypass and instead wait so I could apologise, mature and appeal. I have entered the 8th grade and left my mature ways behind as I realized that I was the one setting examples. I have turned my immature and childish ways around and am ready to join your community again as a mature and productive member of your server’s community. I have deleted the alt program and wish never to download it again. If you somehow accept me back as a productive and mature member , and allow me to show you my newfound maturity, I will keep to myself and strive to not get even such as a warning from any staff members, nor disturb any other members of your community. Thank you for taking a look at my appeal. (ps sorry for making an account I know I should stay banned but i just want to post this appeal, ty and goodbye)

Previous appeals:
(sometime in January, and sometime in February for unrelated reasons)

Wairoa Banned me

I would also like to add an apology dedicated to those I have harassed and messed with: Minter247, AGoodShrimp, JakeTFS, MattDB ,and Trumantor0. To some of you I have been a complete asshole and have showed signs of immaturity. This will not happen again and my previous behaviour was unacceptable and if I am let back this will NEVER happen again. ,swig

I would also like to apologize for my disrespect and disregard for staff as they are essential members of the server that help keep people like my past self out. P.S im extremely sorry Wairoa for my disrespect of you… Immature me made fun of you and Im sorry for that.

This IS swiggothunub I am not some random person trolling. Message me on discord @ BigSwig #0911 to confirm my identity

Still considering things, sit tight

Thank you, Understood

One question, If I am accepted back will I be able to take back Greenville? If the current owner agrees?

Well @Iamtran3636, you built Greenville so technically yes you are allowed to take it back, it is inactive as of right now so I don’t think it’d be a major contraversy with the player who claimed it as he is inactive. (I believe it was either JakeTFS or A_Good_Shrimp who claimed it?)

@Wairoa its been a week, any updates?

Okay, I’ve decided to unban you, with two conditions to this

First condition is that following your unban, as an added punishment you are required to fully travel through a linear maze. You will be jailed in the maze and will be unjailed upon completion of the maze. Think of this as a form of hard labour.
**No ETA on when you’ll be doing this but I will endeavour to complete it soon.

The second condition is that any form of rulebreaking large or small will result in a truly permanent ban. Simply follow our rules and guidance, and this shouldn’t be an issue. Seriously though, if something seems unclear, talk to one of us before potentially doing something wrong.

Welcome back to PCB.