sweetgwrl2 - long time ago

[html]

Minecraft Username sweetgwrl2

Date of Ban long time ago
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by joshm0nkey

Reason for Ban using a boat and griefing his crops at market

Reason to be Unbanned i didnt know you couldnt use a boat and i thought the crops were free it wont happen again i promise and im sorry

[ Ban History ] 1 records found
2013-06-23

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

From the other appeals which I have now deleted:

using a boat im really sorry my brother and friends from church play on this server and i went to the market and thought the crops were free please unban me it will never happen again and i also got kicked whil using a boat so i stopped using it
using a boat
im new and i didnt know it wont happen again

Also I should add you were banned by Brodur for griefing joshm0nkey’s farm.

This was forever ago… If you took this long to appeal, you obviously don’t really care that much.

Is Josh even staff? According to his forum profile he isn’t, so I don’t know how he could have banned you. Even if he is, he was last active on the forums on 31 May 2013, and has a total of 8 posts.

More info from other staff and yourself would be nice if possible. You can reply to this thread, you do not have to make a new appeal.

she needs to make a forum account as well in order to do that

If she actually wants to be unbanned I’m sure that isn’t too much effort, right?

one would think, Liam.

lack of posting is lacking if you don’t give enough shits to make an account and plead out your case. you don’t need to be on the server. denied locked