SWEETGWRL2 - IDK

[html]

Minecraft Username SWEETGWRL2

Date of Ban IDK
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by IDK

Reason for Ban GRIEFING JOSH0MONKEYS CROPS IN THE MARKET AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE FREE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A BETTER EXPLANATION I THOUGHTTHEY WERE FREEE IF I KNEW THEY WERENT I WOULDNT HAVE TAKEN THEM

Reason to be Unbanned BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE FREE AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET BACK ON THIS SERVER FOR MONTHS NOW SO PLEASE JUST UN BAN ME AND ILL QUIT BUGGING YOU GUYS !!!

[ Ban History ] 6 records found
2013-07-25

2013-06-29

2013-06-24

2013-06-23

2013-06-23

2013-06-23

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

-.- This is the 6th ban appeal and this time you made it with all caps… Yet you think that yelling at us and constantly make ban appeals will help you…

[img]http://f.kulfoto.com/pic/0001/0021/5pxws20922.jpg[/img]

oh im dying of laughter over here. Again, you didn’t make a forum account… and like he said yelling wont help any…

and this is what Brodur said.

so i would take that as a no.
he said it quite a while ago on ban appeal number 4 i beleive.

If you can’t take no for an answer, that is your problem

Lets see if he has anything to add though

You have been told no on five different occasions by multiple people. This is not up for debate, Continue this action and your IP will be banned from using this forum’s functions. This may also affect your sibling, you have been warned. Cease and desist.

Sorry for posting in locked topic, but I just wish to explain why she is denied.

You used all caps.
You still filled it out at least partially incorrectly, even though I gave you a step by step guide on how to do it.
I told you who banned you, you put IDK
You left the appeal for ages, showing you don’t really care that much.
Spamming ban appeals.

Ninja is accurate with that meme, if a little harsh.