Swarm444

Minecraft Username: Swarm444

Date of Ban: 04/15/2019

Banned by: Matt

Reason for Ban: Built a racist building

Reason to be Unbanned: This was a joke meant for a friend. I was showing my friend a creative building and the mod teleported to me without asking permission. At first it was a 7 day ban and I thought it was reasonable. I mean i was going to delete it right after I showed him because he sends me these types of memes all the time, But then my friends told me I was banned for 5 YEARS. This was my first ever offence on any server and I believe 5 years for a first offence is overkill. I get that it was racist but this mod had no context and did not even give me a chance to delete myself. If you could reduce the ban to a week or a month I would be very grateful. I just think 5 ears for a first offence is a little heavy. Thank you for your consideration and time.

Previous appeals: No this is my first offence

Yes, sorry we’re having issues with the whole system for banning so we just do long tempbans, I wasn’t sure how long I was going to ban you, so I just made it long until you appealed. Yes, I did ban you, for building a KKK shrine, then calling attention to it. (link: https://imgur.com/a/xsK3YTo). This server is accepting to all cultures and peoples throughout the world, and frankly I am not tolerant to any blatant exposures such as that was. The context behind this is rule number two - Harrassment-
2. Harassment - Do not harass other players. This includes (but may not be limited to):

• Racism, sexism, spam, rude/crude language, excessive swearing, and general disrespect to staff, or any other user

though this was not a verbal action, it was more physical. The KKK and lynchings are a horrific piece of history that still happens today, and we at PCB are again a very accepting community. I will reduce your ban time to the original amount of a week. Never do this again.

Unbanned in 7d, Locked.